Ultimate fights expand to include kids

erynthered

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, it must get pretty lonely up there in alaska. There running out of things to do. :thumbsup:

I will say this though. It is proven that kids that take self defense courses when there younger are proven to be better citizens. My problem is glorifying this cage match sh--. That's not self defense teaching. That's beat his ass sh--.

I will say this though. It is proven that kids that take self defense courses when there younger are proven to be better citizens. My problem is glorifying this cage match sh--. That's not self defense teaching. That's beat his ass sh--.

If it doesn't kill them, it only makes them stronger. :thumbsup:

What a load of crap.

that reminds me of a chevy chase movie, a guy gets a fish hook caught in his lip and chevy tries to sedate him by punching him repeatedly on the face. the third guy with them says"your not helping him, your beating the sh@# out of him!"

Funny stuff!

No fear mongering and I am educated.

Sure you are.

I think this society is one step away from throwing christions to the lions again.

Ooh, more baseless fear mongering. Big surprise there.

Hey, anything for a cheep thrill AD. What the hell, there only kids, right? :thumbsup:

Why are combat sports a cheap thrill? Because you're too much of a kitty to do them? Because you and the majority of critics don't understand them? Or how about because you're comparing the sport of today to 10 years ago, even though they are hardly similiar?

Heaven forbid the poor kids get to channel their energy toward something honorable. Instead we'll wrap them in rubber and sit them in front of a game system where they can kill zombies and bang hookers for cash.

Sure you are.

Ooh, more baseless fear mongering. Big surprise there.

Why are combat sports a cheap thrill? Because you're too much of a kitty to do them? Because you and the majority of critics don't understand them? Or how about because you're comparing the sport of today to 10 years ago, even though they are hardly similiar?

Heaven forbid the poor kids get to channel their energy toward something honorable. Instead we'll wrap them in rubber and sit them in front of a game system where they can kill zombies and bang hookers for cash.

LOL! that is really funny. You don't know what kinds of sports I played when I was younger. You find young kids pounding on each other honorable?

I think it's disgusting. There are a million different ways a kid can "channel their energy" than that. I have an idea. Instead of watching kids fight, why don't you jump in there instead?

Show me the study and the data. I'm not saying it isn't true, but i have never seen the backing for this claim.

LOL! that is really funny. You don't know what kinds of sports I played when I was younger.

Yet you challenge me to "jump in there" instead? I seriously doubt you did much of anything combat sport related in your youth, at least with any seriousness. If you had, you'd know how ignorant what you're saying is.

You find young kids pounding on each other honorable?

Nothing but fear mongering. You outta work in the media. You're ignorant enough for the job.

I think it's disgusting. There are a million different ways a kid can "channel their energy" than that. I have an idea. Instead of watching kids fight, why don't you jump in there instead?

I've been involved in combat sports pretty much my whole life. I train every day.

Show me the study and the data. I'm not saying it isn't true, but i have never seen the backing for this claim.

I'd have to find it. I believe I read something to that effect many years ago. Feel free to search for yourself. Sorry I don't have the time right now. Maybe tomorrow.