Let's see...that's Kerry 3, Bush 0...

LasBillz

You're kidding, right? You DID watch the debate, didn't you? You did see the candidates avoid any real answers, didn't you? You think in the battle of half-wits, your half-wit schooled my half-wit?

You really don't care about anything but hearing yourself think, do you... :w00t:

The crazy part is, the "undecided's" will vote from what they here in those two minute sound bites. Nothing like being informed.  :w00t:

BTW, sitting here typing this, I feel and look Presidential, can I have your vote? :P  :D

70110[/snapback]

Exactly. That portion of the hot pockets crowd that can pull themselves away from survivor long enough to get out and vote are going to determine the winner here. :lol:

I thought Morgan Freeman played a very convincing President in the movie "Deep Impact"    Maybe I'll vote for him.

71145[/snapback]

Hated him. Love his work otherwise (even in "Bonfire of the Vanities", which was an otherwise terminally putrid movie), but in that and "Outbreak" I thought he was badly miscast...and handed a pretty stevestojantty script in "Deep Impact", to boot.