New Marcus Kelly Video

Chilly

Your sig seems like you are slamming it. Just messing with you actually. I watched it recently on DVD with my son and it held up surprisingly well. I still liked the show, even if I did cringe at moments.

You watched a DVD of Marcus Kelly? :)

Ahh true. I should be more careful. Funny part is your video is. Crazy sh--, huh?

I edited my post.

You seem to think that old men being silly is equivalent to hot girls naked. I have to disagree, but if you'd prefer lemon party over a 3-some with two 21-year-old chicks, thats your prerogative.

You seem to think that old men being silly is equivalent to hot girls naked. I have to disagree, but if you'd prefer lemon party over a 3-some with two 21-year-old chicks, thats your prerogative.

Seeing an attractive woman naked is natural to me, oddly enough. If you seem to feel old men gyrating on one another is natural, well that is your prerogative. I post the pics I like, you post yours. That is the way it works. Right? :)

Seeing an attractive woman naked is natural to me, oddly enough. If you seem to feel old men gyrating on one another is natural, well that is your prerogative. I post the pics I like, you post yours. That is the way it works. Right? :)

No sir. You post what you think you'd like, I post what you really like, and you are then educated.

:nana: