dallas and Buffalo

frogger

I find it funny that there are so many here that feel that Dallas wants that 11th pick that bad. I understand that they love McFadden. Several teams do, but he will not make it to 11, also two first rounders are far too much to give up to go 11 spots higher. Dallas could move into the top ten where McFadden will be taken.

plus I am really starting to like Harvey the DE from Florida. At 11 we should draft him.

1-Harvey-the Giants beat the Pats with pressure. Schobel, Kelsey, Denney and Harvey will put pressure on QBs all year.

1b/2 (I think we trade up to get Devin Thomas, 2nd this year and a 2nd next, insures we get a WR we like) Devin Thomas

3 Charles Godfrey-if there, would be an instant upgrade to the dime package. has the size and speed to handle big WRs

4-TE-lots of depth in the TE draft, but no one so special to use a first day pick, when it is all said and done I think 3 TEs will be drafted on day one.

5-interior OL...Center or Guard...not to start, the OL last year was much improved and why mess with it. more depth, better depth is always good.

6-another WR, again the depth in this draft is strong at WR, we will be amazed at the names in the 6th

7-another DL that may have fallen

Guest dog14787
I find it funny that there are so many here that feel that Dallas wants that 11th pick that bad. I understand that they love McFadden. Several teams do, but he will not make it to 11, also two first rounders are far too much to give up to go 11 spots higher. Dallas could move into the top ten where McFadden will be taken.

plus I am really starting to like Harvey the DE from Florida. At 11 we should draft him.

1-Harvey-the Giants beat the Pats with pressure. Schobel, Kelsey, Denney and Harvey will put pressure on QBs all year.

1b/2 (I think we trade up to get Devin Thomas, 2nd this year and a 2nd next, insures we get a WR we like) Devin Thomas

3 Charles Godfrey-if there, would be an instant upgrade to the dime package. has the size and speed to handle big WRs

4-TE-lots of depth in the TE draft, but no one so special to use a first day pick, when it is all said and done I think 3 TEs will be drafted on day one.

5-interior OL...Center or Guard...not to start, the OL last year was much improved and why mess with it. more depth, better depth is always good.

6-another WR, again the depth in this draft is strong at WR, we will be amazed at the names in the 6th

7-another DL that may have fallen

I've heard talk of Dallas moving up but not with our pick at 11th. If they did Mcfadden would be gone and they would be going after Malcom Kelly. As much as I want Malcom Kelly, two picks in the first would be nice. <_<

I find it funny that there are so many here that feel that Dallas wants that 11th pick that bad.

The title of this thread leaves a lot to be desired. Before opening this thread, I thought they decided to void one of the Superbowls or maybe even last years Sunday night debacle.

, also two first rounders are far too much to give up to go 11 spots higher.

Dallas' #22 and #28 is slighty more in favor for the Bills in value, but if a top player does fall to us at #11 or a player that Dallas has rated high enough they would easily trade those 2 picks to move up IMHO...

It all comes down to Dallas' perceived value of who is on the board. Getting one futre pro-bowler at #11 might be much more important to Dallas or another team then taking 2 future starters later on...

Now I don't know or necessarlily believe Dallas would do this, but I definitely don't buy your theory that #22 and #28 is "too much". It depends on the situation, and who is on the board from Dallas' point of view.

In the end I really have no problem with the draft you lay out....it does address two areas of need for us.

It could very well be that we do take a mid round TE...and figure that the scrubs we brought in free agency will do until he is up the speed....

For crying out loud....we got Shoueman in like the 6th round right?

Dallas' #22 and #28 is slighty more in favor for the Bills in value, but if a top player does fall to us at #11 or a player that Dallas has rated high enough they would easily trade those 2 picks to move up IMHO...

It all comes down to Dallas' perceived value of who is on the board. Getting one futre pro-bowler at #11 might be much more important to Dallas or another team then taking 2 future starters later on...

Now I don't know or necessarlily believe Dallas would do this, but I definitely don't buy your theory that #22 and #28 is "too much". It depends on the situation, and who is on the board from Dallas' point of view.

Agree. Dallas is also enamoured of Mendenhall, and a #11 pick would be right in the ballpark.