RE: Mike William's weight - Weight clause

Should be.. the Bills really dropped the ball in this situation.

MW needed more off-season work than just about anyone else on the team. :rolleyes:

4669[/snapback]

I think they did, too. The po-dunk Bengals after a 12-year run as the losingest franchise in major sports, now demand weight clauses, and physical condition check-outs (in early spring).

They should've been kicking his butt all off-season long.

And if he was still out-of-it by April, I definitely would've looked at an OT on day 1 of the draft.

Maybe not instead of Evans or JP, but definitely instead of Anderson.

They should've been kicking his butt all off-season long.

And if he was still out-of-it by April, I definitely would've looked at an OT on day 1 of the draft.

Maybe not instead of Evans or JP, but definitely instead of Anderson.

4723[/snapback]

IIRC, back then, several were screeching that the Bills already had something like 10 tackles, so nothing need be done. Even after ripping MW last season.:rolleyes:

IIRC, back then, several were screeching that the Bills already had something like 10 tackles, so nothing need be done. Even after ripping MW last season.:rolleyes:

4733[/snapback]

Hindsight being 20/20, I may have been one of them, but I thought for sure with JMac as OL coach that MW would be fired up to play football this year. :D

Guys, MW looked GOOD against the Titans (sans one whiff; and even Munoz whiffed from time to time!). He wasn't Hall of Fame good, but he was definately good. The guy was playing with a bad ankle (because he had to since Price was hurt), and did pretty well. Give 'em a break and at least wait until the regular season to roast him.

Since we have SUW and FAT, I think we should have PET -- Positive Energy Tuesday. No negative posting allowed.

CW

Archived