Upcoming movie...Speed Racer

Beerball

Just saw the trailer before watching Horton...

Anyway, what the heck is wrong with Hollywood? Susan Sarandon is Speed Racer's mom? Are there no 40something actresses? This isn't a movie I would pay to see anyway, but common HW, you can do better than that.

Yeah, and what's with the gaffer on that flick, too! I mean, Juan would have been a great choice, but instead they had to drag Chuck in here. "Man in Shop 3" was not exactly inspired casting, either....to say the least!

Yeah, and what's with the gaffer on that flick, too! I mean, Juan would have been a great choice, but instead they had to drag Chuck in here.

If it wasn't Good Friday I would remind you what a focker you are, but since it is I will resist.

Furthermore, Juan can't gaff his way out of a paper bag & he was deported.

If it wasn't Good Friday I would remind you what a focker you are, but since it is I will resist.

Furthermore, Juan can't gaff his way out of a paper bag & he was deported.

:thumbsup: Dammit, Juan was a real asset!

The summer movie I'm really looking forward to is Don't Squeeze The Charmin: The Motion Picture.

Robert Deniro stars as the guy who said, "please don't squeeze the Charmin" in all those old commercials. The movie tells the heart-wrenching story of one man's glorious rise to super-stardom, and the terrible toll it took on him and his moustache.

The summer movie I'm really looking forward to is Don't Squeeze The Charmin: The Motion Picture.

Robert Deniro stars as the guy who said, "please don't squeeze the Charmin" in all those old commercials. The movie tells the heart-wrenching story of one man's glorious rise to super-stardom, and the terrible toll it took on him and his moustache.

Is that a prequel to "Dunkin Donuts: I'm Tired of Waking Up for this sh--!"?