Woman killed by stingray... while she's in a boat!

Fezmid

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, a smiley face is the proper way to respond to someone's tragic death. :)

The friend who mailed it to me said, "This is tragic, but kinda cool and twisted at the same time. This is the kinda sh-- I want to happen to me when I'm like 80-years-old and ready to snuff it."

The friend who mailed it to me said, "This is tragic, but kinda cool and twisted at the same time. This is the kinda sh-- I want to happen to me when I'm like 80-years-old and ready to snuff it."

I would have been cool with generally finding this interesting and giving like an "oh sh--" kind of thing, if you just said something like "sucks for her family." Then I wouldn't have been bothered.

If you have to die, it's a cool way to go. Beats withering away with cancer or having a sudden heart attack or stroke, no? :thumbsup:

Maybe we just have a different understanding of what cool is. :unsure:

Sorry, but its not so cool that her sister was standing right next to her when it happened, her father was driving the boat etc.

I wonder how cool it is to them?

Maybe message board machismo, potty humour cool......but not real life cool.

Maybe we just have a different understanding of what cool is. :unsure:

Sorry, but its not so cool that her sister was standing right next to her when it happened, her father was driving the boat etc.

:thumbsup:

Might as well get this out of the way too:

"Should we get a paver?"

2. One for the stingray.

Also, if this happens, chalk it up to "its your time to die and you aren't going to avoid it."

2. One for the stingray.

Also, if this happens, chalk it up to "its your time to die and you aren't going to avoid it."

One for the fuggin stingray too!!!! Mingia, this is gettin costly, we gotta draw a line on who or what gets pavers here pretty soon fellas...

Yeah when the head coach up in the sky looks down the bench and calls your number, you gotta rip the sweats off and report in I guess.

If you have to die, it's a cool way to go. Beats withering away with cancer or having a sudden heart attack or stroke, no? :thumbsup:

Nonsense - that's no way to die.

A parachute not opening...getting caught in a combine...having your nuts bit off by a Laplander. That's the way I want to go.

Maybe we just have a different understanding of what cool is. :thumbsup:

No worries man, people who thought that this woman's death is cool now can go to her funeral and console everyone that "she died in a sweeeeeeet way, brohan." I am sure that will make everyone feel better.