Anyone trying to watch the tourney via computer

Bullpen

So go over to CBS sportsline to try catching the games while at work and I get put in a "virtual waiting room" where I'm in the "General Admission" line. For one game I'm #1300 or something in the Georgia/Xavier game I'm #44. They then offer the little nugget that if I had purchased the VIP pass I would be # 1 in line? They offer to send me a reminder NEXT YEAR to purchase the VIP pass for 2009 tournament! WTF?

THEN, once I'm admitted past the "virtual velvet fuggin rope" the game comes up and it's got this soylent green tint to it and the game is barely watchable! :P

Fuggin CBS...

Glad I'm taking a half day tomorrow, so I can hit the pub down the hill from the Chateau Bullpen and watch the games.

So go over to CBS sportsline to try catching the games while at work and I get put in a "virtual waiting room" where I'm in the "General Admission" line. For one game I'm #1300 or something in the Georgia/Xavier game I'm #44. They then offer the little nugget that if I had purchased the VIP pass I would be # 1 in line? They offer to send me a reminder NEXT YEAR to purchase the VIP pass for 2009 tournament! WTF?

THEN, once I'm admitted past the "virtual velvet fuggin rope" the game comes up and it's got this soylent green tint to it and the game is barely watchable! :P

Fuggin CBS...

Glad I'm taking a half day tomorrow, so I can hit the pub down the hill from the Chateau Bullpen and watch the games.

The problem is they have to have some sort of waiting line to make the viewing experience tolerable for those connected. I'm pretty sure if it was anybody who wanted to connect got in, then the server loads would completely wreak havoc on the streaming video. Cut them some slack, afterall they are giving it to you for free on the internet, something ESPN, MLB Season Pass, etc. refuse to do.

I watched most of the games last year on CBS.com while I was at work and it was great. Even if I had to wait in line, it usually didn't take forever. It's much better than the alternative... refreshing ESPN.com scores every 30 seconds!

Fuggin CBS...

Shouldn't you be working anyway?