Snyder of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing

Chilly

I almost broke my neck several times while working in that plant. When they put the pretzel dough in the twisting machines, they oil up the loaves of dough (and this oil is not counted in the nutritional statistics you see on the side of the bag, so the fat content is actually much higher) to keep them from sticking to the hopper. Well, this oil is all over the floors there. I slip and slide across the floor to get the machines I am working on, carrying a bunch of heavy equipment. Not a fun situation.

I almost broke my neck several times while working in that plant. When they put the pretzel dough in the twisting machines, they oil up the loaves of dough (and this oil is not counted in the nutritional statistics you see on the side of the bag, so the fat content is actually much higher) to keep them from sticking to the hopper. Well, this oil is all over the floors there. I slip and slide across the floor to get the machines I am working on, carrying a bunch of heavy equipment. Not a fun situation.

Ouch.

Ouch.

Tell me about it. I needed to do stretching exercises before going into the plant to prevent pulling a groin muscle as my legs went in all different directions while walking on the floor.

I know where we're going next time we meet up w/ you and the Mrs...

I know where we're going next time we meet up w/ you and the Mrs...

I don't think that Snyder's of Hanover gives tours. If they did, the views would not be very good. If you want to see Herr's, I would be more than willing to take you. They have pretty good views of the processes. You could see the equipment I worked on. I could also probably get you into the manufacturing facility to get stuff fresh off the line. Their sourdough nuggets off the end of the oven (before they go through the kiln) are awesome. Slightly crisp on the outside, but like a soft pretzel on the inside. Mmmmmmmm.....

I don't think that Snyder's of Hanover gives tours. If they did, the views would not be very good. If you want to see Herr's, I would be more than willing to take you. They have pretty good views of the processes. You could see the equipment I worked on. I could also probably get you into the manufacturing facility to get stuff fresh off the line. Their sourdough nuggets off the end of the oven (before they go through the kiln) are awesome. Slightly crisp on the outside, but like a soft pretzel on the inside. Mmmmmmmm.....

Better than Tom Sturgis?