Anyone bike to work?

BuffaloBud

Man, great input (even the sarcasm was good). I thought this topic would die instantaneously.

Fitness center right on site so I can clean up when I get here. For those that do commute do you carry your work clothes each day or take a supply of clothes for the week? Any equipment suggestions (panniers, rack, etc)?

Man, great input (even the sarcasm was good). I thought this topic would die instantaneously.

Fitness center right on site so I can clean up when I get here. For those that do commute do you carry your work clothes each day or take a supply of clothes for the week? Any equipment suggestions (panniers, rack, etc)?

I leave clothes at work so I carry less. Like you, I shower when I get here.

I don't have any equipment besides the obvious: spare tire, CO2 inflation for tire, multi-tool. I have a light but I rarely use it. My commute is not safe at night (not from crime...just cars and crap in the road).

I leave clothes at work so I carry less. Like you, I shower when I get here.

I don't have any equipment besides the obvious: spare tire, CO2 inflation for tire, multi-tool. I have a light but I rarely use it. My commute is not safe at night (not from crime...just cars and crap in the road).

Check out the Nightrider HID light. It is brighter then some cars headlights- I get cars flashing their brights at me. I almost feel safer biking at night, I am so well lit up