Lynch is back!!!!!!!!

K-Gun10

I think it is safe to say that everyone here reads Chris Browns blog at least 5 times a day. Stop reposting his blog entries. The database for this website will thanks you. It's tired.

It's not safe to say and who made you keeper of the board. Did it ever dawn on your tiny brain that this board acts as a clearinghouse (look it up pea brain) for those of with jobs and little time to spend surfing the net for every shred of Bills news.

Thanks for the post about Lynch, much appreciated.

I think it is safe to say that everyone here reads Chris Browns blog at least 5 times a day. Stop reposting his blog entries. The database for this website will thanks you. It's tired.

Does the expression, "go pound salt" mean anything to you?

K-Gun - Thank you.

I would absolutely love to take a flyer on Josh Johnson in the 6th or 7th if he's there. You throw one of your best players a bone by getting him some family here and I don't care what level it is, 40 td to 1 int is damn impressive.

Would you take him in the 4th? I think that's when he gets taken.

His mother is godmother to someone's kid, making that kid Marshawn's godbrother. It's mainly a Catholic thing: "If I die, X will take care of my kids."

I'm Catholic and am familiar with to purpose of godmother/godfather (I am/have one), so.... using my sleuthlike powers of deduction, I was able to to crack the case. However, I've never heard the term "godbrother." Maybe it's because I call all my godbrothers/sisters "cousins." Hey is that legal north of the Mason Dixon?