Biggest Pet Peeve

ofiba

I was joking. :thumbsup: I like that you called me out on the war in Iraq pet peeve but "people who eat their own boogers" was fine with you. I guess it could be someone's pet peeve.

See my real pet peeve a few posts up.

people that eat their own boogers are a foe to no one. who are they hurting? who's the victim? LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!! :thumbsup:

Maybe they aren't indecisive? Maybe they just don't want you following them through?

:cry::P

Well, the indecisive people comment really didn't have anything to do with the driving comment I made. :thumbsup: But then again...I've seen a lot of indecisive drivers in general. Oh well...nevermind. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mexicans who are scared to speed because they are illegal and don't have car insurance so they drive slower than a seven year itch and don't understand traffic laws and how to turn corners faster than 5mph. (whew!)

Aha! Those are the people that get in my way! :pirate:

When you are standing in line in the express lane at the grocery store and the lady in front of you pulls out her check book after they give her her total. GET A !@#$ING CHECK CARD. IT IS 2008 YOU ****.

When you are standing in line in the express lane at the grocery store and the lady in front of you pulls out her check book after they give her her total. GET A !@#$ING CHECK CARD. IT IS 2008 YOU ****.

Hey it takes sometimes 3 days for a paper check to go through! Living on the float baby!!

Indecisive people. :pirate:

People who drive JUST below the speed limit then speed up right before the light turns red so you can't make it through the light but they can. :lol:

If someones riding me, I make sure to slowdown just enough at a changing light to get the stuck.