My picks - rnd 1 through 3

There is NO WAY we take offensice players with the top 5 picks. We will draft a CB or DL at 11 or WR if we trade down.

I think with the resigning of Bryan Scott and the acquisition of Will James at CB, the Bills are far more likely to address ALL of their needs on offense in the first four or five rounds. I think we need a WR and TE very badly and will take them with the first two picks. We need a new starting center badly for the line to be complete. Pollack can come in and start this season if he learns the system. Owen Schmidt is the BEST blocking FB in the draft. He will still be on the board in the 4th. Buffalo will take him. As for Jordy Nelson, yes, I think he will be there in the late 4th or early 5th and the Bills can get him then. The only way Buffalo drafts a CB in the first 5 rounds is if they trade down with Dallas and can get a starting impact WR and TE in the first round with the 22 and 28 picks. Then they may take a CB in the 2nd. Otherwise, this is going to be an offense heavy draft.

Im not criticising ur mock Im just asking why with ur 4th pick you think a FB should be taken instead of maybe a CB or OL/DL?...when Bills had the extra 3rd round I also had a FB in there in the 4th but since we traded it away for Stroud and because we picked up 1 or 2 FB's in FA I decided for my mock that FB wasnt a priority anymore...just wondering

I can't answer for him, but I here's my thoughts. Looking at the CBs that would be available in the 3rd, I don't see them as an upgrade over what we already have. McGee, Greer, Youbouty and Will James (Peterson) are probably not going to be upgraded with a 3rd round cb.I really like the addidtion of James. I watched him alot back when he was with the giants, and i liked his ability. Injuries have held him back in recent years, but he plans on being a starter this year. I dunno about all that, but he'll be nice depth. I'd rather wait, while drafting the best FB in the draft. If the fullback is going to be getting alot of snaps from now on, I'd like it to be a good one. Have we signed Corey McIntyre? If you think Darian Barnes is gonna be our answer at FB, you must rethink your draft strategy imo.