Congrats Niagara Hockey

EndZoneCrew

As a 2001 NU grad.....I always like to give props to the Purple Eagles anytime that I can....The Niagara University men's hockey team (22-10-4) won the 2008 CHA Tournament with a 3-2 victory over Bemidji State on Sunday, clinching a berth into the 2008 NCAA Tournament

Linky

screw that traitor! :thumbsup:

Going back to where he went to school to take a better job in one of the big four conferences? Yeah, such a traitor. Just be glad he brought some higher profile opponents to Niagara's schedule even after leaving.

As a 2001 NU grad.....I always like to give props to the Purple Eagles anytime that I can....The Niagara University men's hockey team (22-10-4) won the 2008 CHA Tournament with a 3-2 victory over Bemidji State on Sunday, clinching a berth into the 2008 NCAA Tournament

Linky

Outstanding!

Without McDonald there is no NU hockey program. While a program might have developed eventually, McDonald gave NU instant credibility and recruiting power.

And the most important thing of all is probably that he brought with him games against actual opponents, thanks to his ties to BU. Without those games, they don't make the NCAA tourney back in 2000.

Linky

Congrats to the Purple Eagles and their fans and alumni. :thumbsup:

Going back to where he went to school to take a better job in one of the big four conferences? Yeah, such a traitor. Just be glad he brought some higher profile opponents to Niagara's schedule even after leaving.

zip it....I know....can't a guy get upset because he wished he was still here!

zip it....I know....can't a guy get upset because he wished he was still here!

Hey, I tried to convince him to go back a few years ago, but he didn't listen. I think its too late now, though. He's got a good young team out in Lowell that could break out in a big way in a year or two.