Another reason to find a rich girl

Some 84% of rich women and 63% of rich men say having money means having better sex.

Probably because the rich women are all banging their personal trainer or tennis pro and the hubby is knocking down 22 year old call girls named 'Kristen'

Probably because the rich women are all banging their personal trainer or tennis pro and the hubby is knocking down 22 year old call girls named 'Kristen'

So true....I was going to post the same exact thing until I saw your post...touche!

Yeah, it's funny that all these rich people are having tons of great sex, but not with each other.

If this is true, how come you always see ghettos's and trailer parks filled with tons of kids, and mansions with no kids?

Ahem, I guess you missed the veiled reference to the Lewinsky blue dress, which was fully involved in the "trickle down" effects in play here. :thumbsup: