Nice Score for the One legged Chick

billfan63

Absolute insanity. $50MM for doing nothing but screwing the guy for a few years?

Now, someone please repeat the morality line on prostitution. :thumbsup:

She had a cruddy lawyer. that's less than Paul offered her

I think I might have mentioned this before, but every time I hear about their divorce, I think about the rumors that came out a few years back that Paul would HIDE her fake leg when he would leave the house as a way to strand her. True or not, that's fcked up and what's more fcked up is I can't help but laugh every time I think of it.

As if Paul would grab his wallet, car keys and then yank off her leg as he headed out the door. Am I sick? :pirate::lol:

48.6 million for four years with Sir Paul

Ok kids, time for a little math. 24 hours per day * 365 * 4 years = 35,040 hours of married life.

$48.6MM / 35,040 = $1,387 per hour! That's more than Kristen makes....and almost certainly for lower quality service. Something is not right here.

Ok kids, time for a little math. 24 hours per day * 365 * 4 years = 35,040 hours of married life.

$48.6MM / 35,040 = $1,387 per hour! That's more than Kristen makes....and almost certainly for lower quality service. Something is not right here.

Believe me, I hate seeing men get beat up in court as a rule, but this idiot deserved it. He has more than a billion dollars, and married this witch sans a pre-nup. 48 million is pocket change for him; he gets no sympathy here.

Wait until Beth Ostroski gets through with Howard Stern. She will have 2 kids (24% for starters) and dump his scrawny ass in the street for some young, handsome guy. The thing is, I thought Howard was smarter than this.

Wait until Beth Ostroski gets through with Howard Stern. She will have 2 kids (24% for starters) and dump his scrawny ass in the street for some young, handsome guy. The thing is, I thought Howard was smarter than this.

Howards is getting divorced??? I'm shocked, SHOCKED!!

Me too. Howard is getting soft, vulnerable, dumb as he gets older. A lot like Mccartney I guess.