[closed]Malcolm Kelly and injuries

Some people are saying its too much of a risk to draft someone like Malcolm Kelly because of his Knee etc.. but if I remember correctly Lee Evans had a knee problem coming out of college and it was pretty serious. All the team has to do is evaluate the injury and determine if it is going to heal to 100%. If it is, then it doesnt seem fair to drop that player down on your board.

The thing is can you afford to guess that he might drop because OTHER TEAMS might not take him.....due to the fact of the injuries and of the fact there are other wide outs of the same prototype to be had later on.

To me this draft is all about getting good talent at as many positions as possible.......last year I was not opposed to taking Marshawn Lynch at our spot instead of trying to get him later on because I KNEW he was good and was exactly what we were looking for in a Running back......catches the ball....moves the pile with great size......has elusiveness (even though we didn't see much of it in his first year)......he was need and we took him because the drop off after him was significant.

This year at the need spots you just get the feeling that the same value can be had further down the board.....so if someone happens to fall into our laps that say.....Dallas with their first 2 rounders might want you have to pull that trigger....it allows us to pick up several players that would help us.....wr, te, corner, etc.

Some people are saying its too much of a risk to draft someone like Malcolm Kelly because of his Knee etc.. but if I remember correctly Lee Evans had a knee problem coming out of college and it was pretty serious. All the team has to do is evaluate the injury and determine if it is going to heal to 100%. If it is, then it doesnt seem fair to drop that player down on your board.

Get it right it isn`t one knee,it`s BOTH. One reconstucted and one Arthritic, not a good thing. Same thing I have ,believe me its a big deal to play in the damp cold with arthritis on turf. :thumbsup:

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.