thinking of actually attending a game

I have only gone to a Bills game once and that was in '95 for a preseason game against the Falcons...but I'm seriously considering going to a bills home game this year.....has anyone from Maryland actual gone to a game? I wish I knew more area Bills fans

I'd like to attend a September or October game...I think that would be pretty wild

Just a random thought

Im not from Maryland but you should definitely consider going to a game because there is no better atmosphere then a Bills game and i go every year and love every minute of it because i am a diehard fan,its amazing.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

I just moved to northern/middle Delaware and have season tickets. Now with SkyBus airlines coming to the area I am going to fly in to Niagra falls through Columbus for less then $60 a game. Still cheaper then other teams even with the airline ticket

My wife and I live in Minnesota, so we rarely make home games. However, we made it three years ago when Donahue set up the Bills Backers weekend, which you might want to check out. For the price, and the things to do it was a terrific weekend. You get to tour the training facility, the locker room, the stadium and even have a full fledge Buffalo food celebration, all included. We even got pretty good seats for a reasonable price. The Bills Backer games are usually scheduled for October.

Just a thought.

My wife and I live in Minnesota, so we rarely make home games. However, we made it three years ago when Donahue set up the Bills Backers weekend, which you might want to check out. For the price, and the things to do it was a terrific weekend. You get to tour the training facility, the locker room, the stadium and even have a full fledge Buffalo food celebration, all included. We even got pretty good seats for a reasonable price. The Bills Backer games are usually scheduled for October.

Just a thought.

Hey John, that sounds awesome actually. I will check it out