Hulk 2 trailer

HelloNewman

I think the first one sucked out loud.

+1...aside from when the Hulk went apeshit on that thing in the woods, the first movie was boring as hell. Hopefully Ed Norton brings some charisma and sparks this thing up a bit.

Hulk 2? It looks like as much of a sequel as Batman Begins was. It may be about the same character, but without knowing much about this movie, I'd have to say that this is the only connection between the two.

I know, but the point is, if the story is good, people will over look small flaws in the special effects.

Star Trek's first series is a good example. Sometimes the effects were laugh out loud terrible, but no one cared.

I see your point. But as a fan of the "comic book movies" I was hoping for something more Fantastic 4'ish. I'll check it out when it comes to Japan so I hope the story is good.

I see your point. But as a fan of the "comic book movies" I was hoping for something more Fantastic 4'ish. I'll check it out when it comes to Japan so I hope the story is good.

Time will tell. I would not plan on seeing this opening day... '

As a fan of the comicbook movie... do you think a Captain America movie would work on today's movie goer?

Time will tell. I would not plan on seeing this opening day... '

As a fan of the comicbook movie... do you think a Captain America movie would work on today's movie goer?

I definitely do. If it's done right it could have the potential to be great. I think if they follow close to the original comic and maybe even have him die in the end, like the comic it could be a good movie. Don't they have a Justice League movie in the works?

I definitely do. If it's done right it could have the potential to be great. I think if they follow close to the original comic and maybe even have him die in the end, like the comic it could be a good movie. Don't they have a Justice League movie in the works?

I'm not so sure a CA movie would work... Unless is was set back in WWII. However, while doing a google search of a JLA movie I found out that there is a Wonder Woman movie in the works :thumbsup: That would be great to see.