Hocker - Duquesne 6' 4" - 205

they seem to have good numbers and athletic ability

Has anyone seen much of these WR's

Johnson- Kentucky - 6 1" 210

Wheelwright- Minnesota 6"4" 215

Henry - Kansas 6'4" 210

I've seen a bit from Henry and Wheelwright. I like Henry, Wheelwright not as much.

Has anyone seen much of these WR's

Johnson- Kentucky - 6 1" 210

Wheelwright- Minnesota 6"4" 215

Henry - Kansas 6'4" 210

You left off possibly the best later round WR on the list. Jordy Nelson from Kansas State. He is likely to be taken in the 4th or 5th round and will be a steal. I would not be surprised at ALL if the Bills used their 5th round pick on the guy if he is still available.

You left off possibly the best later round WR on the list. Jordy Nelson from Kansas State. He is likely to be taken in the 4th or 5th round and will be a steal. I would not be surprised at ALL if the Bills used their 5th round pick on the guy if he is still available.

I left Jordy Nelson off because I saw him going to the Bills on one Mock draft in the second round . See Matt Mcguires pics on Walters football. I was thinking 3rd rounders on down.

Incedentially Mcguire has us taking DE Drrrick Harvey in the first - which i would not hate. Nelson in the Second and a guard from Tenn in the third..

We would have to sign James at corner in FA for that to happen i think.

Didn't Bowman run a 4.8 ?

He ran a 4.74 at the combine coming off a knee injury. Bowman also ran a 4.58. He had excellent production though and I think his slow time is gonna make him a bargain to some team in the later rounds. Bowman is 6' 3 and 223 pounds- just the size we are looking for at WR

He ran a 4.74 at the combine coming off a knee injury. Bowman also ran a 4.58. He had excellent production though and I think his slow time is gonna make him a bargain to some team in the later rounds. Bowman is 6' 3 and 223 pounds- just the size we are looking for at WR

I love Bowman. I was surprised by his 40 times, but I wouldn't mind him coming to the Bills. He seems like a 3rd or 4th rounder. He had a great year at OSU this year and last year as well. he definitely has the size and height we are looking for