What's this about Malcolm Kelly's knees?!!

Malcolm Kelly in an interview on Sirius a few minutes ago stated he's ready to prove that his knees are good, he got an LCL injury in the 5th or 6th grade and the first place he's going as far as visiting teams is...Buffalo. Tomorrow.

:thumbsup: doomed

Guest dog14787
Malcolm Kelly in an interview on Sirius a few minutes ago stated he's ready to prove that his knees are good, he got an LCL injury in the 5th or 6th grade and the first place he's going as far as visiting teams is...Buffalo. Tomorrow.

Ohh yeah!! Thats our man!!! :thumbsup: This guys the real deal fellas!!! :w00t:<_<

Guest dog14787
Ohh yeah!! Thats our man!!! :thumbsup: This guys the real deal fellas!!! :w00t:<_<

I'm tellig you right now though, Jerry Jones is after him :D

Guest dog14787
quote yourself?

I'm the one person I don't argue with, most of the time anyway :thumbsup:

Besides, my posts got wiped out, I'm a low life rookie again :thumbsup:

I have a feeling we'll trade down and take Devin Thomas.

Not sure why this guy doesn't get more press, except that he has only had one really good season. He has the size and speed that we need, and for some reason I feel like he has better football intangibles than Kelly or Sweed.

Guest dog14787
I'm the one person I don't argue with, most of the time anyway :thumbsup:

Besides, my posts got wiped out, I'm a low life rookie again :cry:

and I seem to talk to myself allot anyway, so why not post to myself and boost my posts. :thumbsup:

Less stress, zero arguments and I can even compliment myself on how clever I am.

dog your a pretty clever fella, :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
I have a feeling we'll trade down and take Devin Thomas.

Not sure why this guy doesn't get more press, except that he has only had one really good season. He has the size and speed that we need, and for some reason I feel like he has better football intangibles than Kelly or Sweed.

Devin Thomas does appear to have game, I like him :thumbsup:

Malcolm Kelly stock drops

I talked to an AFC scout last night who said that several teams were losing patience with Kelly, who will supposedly perform at a private workout in Norman on April 9. If he has an outstanding showing, Kelly could vault back into the top 20, but right now he's fallen behind Cal's DeSean Jackson and Michigan State's Devin Thomas on many draft boards around the league.