I just heard something about the Colts

Rubes

Of all of the starters on last year's Colts playoff lineup, none had ever played for any team other than the Colts.

I'm not about to double-check that, but it sure sounds impressive.

Off the top of my head, I know Jeff Saturday was a Raven before he was a Colt. I'm pretty sure Vinatieri wasn't drafted by Polian either, unless I missed something.

To nitpick a little bit Saturday never really played with the Ravens. They picked him up as an UDFA, and released him in June of 98, and The Colts picked him up after that. His only nfl action in games, has been with Indy. Other then Vinatieri I don't think any of their starters have ever played a game with another team.

WR 87 R.Wayne LE 79 R.Brock

LT 67 T.Ugoh LT 96 K.Dawson

LG 65 R.Lilja RT 99 E.Johnson

C 63 J.Saturday RE 91 J.Thomas

RG 73 J.Scott SLB 56 T.Hagler

RT 71 R.Diem MLB 58 G.Brackett

TE 44 D.Clark WLB 54 F.Keiaho

WR 88 M.Harrison LCB 26 K.Hayden

QB 18 P.Manning RCB 28 M.Jackson

RB 29 J.Addai SS 21 B.Sanders

TE 86 B.Utecht FS 41 A.Bethea

Sorry for the quick-n-ugly cut/paste; I wanted a list to work from. Sounds reasonable -- all skill players on offense are Colts first-round picks except for Utecht, who Polian signed as an UDFA. Ugoh/Diem/Scott drafted. Saturday and Lilja FAs. Saturday was signed by the Ravens, but released in June of that year. Lilja signed as UDFA by Chiefs but waived in their final cutdown that year, signed by Colts before season opener.

Defense: Raheem Brock drafted by Eagles, but released that July. Dawson drafted. Ed Johnson and Josh Thomas, the kid from Orchard Park, UDFA. Hagler, Keiaho drafted. Brackett UDFA. All four DBs drafted.

So for the starting 22 (STs not included), the answer is yes.