Official St. Patrick's Day thread

EndZoneCrew

"Believe it or not I'm walking on air." Ha, ha! Like your avatar. :lol:

:lol:

Thanks! I was looking for another fun one ... and it was the first one that popped up in Google when I typed "cool avatar" ... which is hilarious on many levels. So I had to run with it. <_<

It's a pretty fabulous time to be in Boston. I'm sitting on a barstool right now at JJ Foleys, drinking a PBR draft and awaiting the arrival of one Mr. GG. Four-day weekend off and running. Monday is a holiday in this town.

Once again you prove to be my hero. :lol:

It's a pretty fabulous time to be in Boston. I'm sitting on a barstool right now at JJ Foleys, drinking a PBR draft and awaiting the arrival of one Mr. GG. Four-day weekend off and running. Monday is a holiday in this town.

:lol:

Yeah well....

we got green beer and....

and all the Dropkick Murphy you could ever want....

Yeah.... :lol:

GG Allen?

<_<

Thanks! I was looking for another fun one ... and it was the first one that popped up in Google when I typed "cool avatar" ... which is hilarious on many levels. So I had to run with it. :lol:

Cool. :lol: Not sure where my avatar disappeared to. :lol:

Looks like EZC jumped the gun a bit :D ....hope he still has some partying left in him for today!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all my Irish brothers....and everyone else!

:thumbsup:

:w00t:

<_<

It started on Friday for me!