A free agent visit

K-Gun10

DE James Hall in today anyone no anything on him?

He was a guy I thought we should have pursued a few years ago to play at Left DE. As he's a decent pass rusher but not great but think he's lost a step from then. He's more of a workman type DE then a pure speed guy. I think he'd be solid veteran depth yet if signed him also look to take a guy in the draft that offers more speed to push him for a roster spot.

One of his career days happened two years ago against the Bills in Detroit. He racked up 3 and a half sacks versus Mike Gandy and dominated that game! I am fairly sure that the St. Louis Rams wanted a lot more out of him when they traded for him last year. He would be good for the Bills as a rotational DE, IMO! I'd be happy if they signed him and William James today. Good, solid veteran presence!

One of his career days happened two years ago against the Bills in Detroit. He racked up 3 and a half sacks versus Mike Gandy and dominated that game! I am fairly sure that the St. Louis Rams wanted a lot more out of him when they traded for him last year. He would be good for the Bills as a rotational DE, IMO! I'd be happy if they signed him and William James today. Good, solid veteran presence!

Can you ever have enough situational pass rushers?