For those that deny the existence of media bias...

No, you're welcome to have all the feelings you want. Do I care? Do I honestly give a sh-- about how you feel? Are we supposed to discuss how you feel about something? What, are we girlfriends?

You want to discuss a topic, bring facts. You want to discuss your feelings, see a therapist.

When a topic is posted and I want to state MY opinion on the subject. I am allowed. Do I have to bring facts for the TBD Fact Police? Again, no.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really. If anyone is living vicariously through the message board it's you. Need that ego boost huh? Normal life not that exciting for ya?

Oh look, another hypocritical judgement. At least all of your REALLY pathetic posts have been lost, so you won't have to live them down. Of course, you're not smart enough not to repeat exactly the same behavior. This fact is being made brutally obvious right here in this thread.

I know, anyone can be a rock star on the internet. Keep up the good work - you'll get there buddy.

Yep, I live for dudes like you to keep sniffing my jock.

When a topic is posted and I want to state MY opinion on the subject. I am allowed. Do I have to bring facts for the TBD Fact Police? Again, no.

Now if you could just get the "your posts here don't exist in a vacuum and are actually subject to being pointed out as the retarded drivel they usually are" concept.

Apparently that one is really hard.

Oh look, another hypocritical judgement. At least all of your REALLY pathetic posts have been lost, so you won't have to live them down. Of course, you're not smart enough not to repeat exactly the same behavior. This fact is being made brutally obvious right here in this thread.

Yep, I live for dudes like you to keep sniffing my jock.

Oh looksie Mr. 28... er I mean 26,000 is back. Or should I call you TBD Rockstar?

Hey, can't blame me for trying to be like you and just attacking people right?

I would love to know what you do. I really would. Someone that boosts their ego so much on a message board either has no d!ck or has an awfully boring life. Jock sniffing though... ZING. Great one. Back in High School.

I guess you don't have to bring facts, but that also means you don't get to whine about others bringing facts that contradict your opinion. Right?

Oh looksie Mr. 28... er I mean 26,000 is back. Or should I call you TBD Rockstar?

At least we know you can read numbers.

Hey, can't blame me for trying to be like you and just attacking people right?

It's a ton of fun than watching you hypocritically blather on while thinking you're actually accomplishing something.

I would love to know what you do. I really would. Someone that boosts their ego so much on a message board either has no d!ck or has an awfully boring life.

Ooh, more judgement from the guy who hates being judged by people who don't know him.

Jock sniffing though... ZING. Great one. Back in High School.

Figured I'd help you relive the glory days of your pecker checking.

I guess you don't have to bring facts, but that also means you don't get to whine about others bringing facts that contradict your opinion. Right?

Only complain when people tell me that I am not allowed to have an opinion unless I google search like some (AD).

At least we know you can read numbers.

It's a ton of fun than watching you hypocritically blather on while thinking you're actually accomplishing something.

Ooh, more judgement from the guy who hates being judged by people who don't know him.

Figured I'd help you relive the glory days of your pecker checking.

hypocritically blather
- way to stay on your talking points. Go with what you know.

Judgement - you always act as though you are so much better than me. Let me know what is so great about you. Again, don't be shy.

Pecker Checking - you were beat up a lot in High School weren't you? So sad.

Only complain when people tell me that I am not allowed to have an opinion unless I google search like some (AD).

Not once has anyone on this board stated you are not allowed to have an opinion. Continuing to repeat that lie does not make it true. I don't blame you for trying to pull it off, since you're a liberal and that's about the only tool in their box.

I also find it fascinating that because you are forced to rely on the internet that you think everyone else is doing the same thing. The internet can be an excellent source if used properly, of course. That doesn't mean that ANYONE here uses it as their only source.

- way to stay on your talking points. Go with what you know.

Facts is facts.

Judgement - you always act as though you are so much better than me.

Aw, someone feels small. But my life is sad.

Let me know what is so great about you. Again, don't be shy.

I'm not you. That's pretty damn great.

Pecker Checking - you were beat up a lot in High School weren't you? So sad.

More feelings? Tom's right. You should seek therapy. Got some issues...

So does it really bother you that Tom "bashes" a person here that you are consistantly referring to as an "idiot" in your own posts?

And, technically, he didn't "name" two. He referred to a "British doctor's thingy" that he clearly never read. That's sort of like "naming" one of the authors of the Federalist Papers as "what's-his-face from Virginia."

As long as the correct "what's-his-face from Virginia" is identified, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

And I don't believe I've ever actually called Molson an Idiot, I havent exactly been singing his praises, but I think I've stopped short of that.

And as for getting on Tom's case, I'm just not good lackey material...

RI, bow to me as one of my right-wing lackeys should! :thumbsup: