OT... anyone want a hottub?

kdipirro

Ive been a poster here for years. Thought this might be a good place to post this. Im giving away a hottub to anyone thats interested. Check out the thread on the Off the wall BB. Sorry to post here but thought more people would see it.

Thanks

• 10 months later...
Ive been a poster here for years. Thought this might be a good place to post this. Im giving away a hottub to anyone thats interested. Check out the thread on the Off the wall BB. Sorry to post here but thought more people would see it.

Thanks

Sure, I'd love a hot tub, maybe last year though.

This is so funny! I couldn't believe when I logged in and saw this posted.... I got rid of the thing over a year ago. I also received about 10 PM's for people asking about it. Where were you all a year ago when I was trying to unload it?????

This is so funny! I couldn't believe when I logged in and saw this posted.... I got rid of the thing over a year ago. I also received about 10 PM's for people asking about it. Where were you all a year ago when I was trying to unload it?????

Well it was April -a little warmer and starting to 'green'. Right now, everyone wants a hot tub! :)