Chris 36 Chambers

K-Gun10

"The star receiver told us, "I can see why the Chargers were so successful. This offense is great. It's great to finally have an offensive mind in Miami."

Ouch, if you're Mike Mularkey.

Just thought some of you guys would like to see this.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6716962

Chambers unhappy with changes in Miami

Robert Forapples / Special to FOXSports.com

Posted: 2 hours ago

Chris Chambers had some interesting opinions on hot topics yesterday.

For starters, he thinks Ricky Williams is ready to play ball this year. Chambers has been exchanging emails and text messages with Ricky and believes he is focused, healthy, and committed. Chambers wants to see Williams in a Dolphins uniform.

Chambers is not enamored of the ways of Cam Cameron.

The star receiver told us, "I can't see why the Chargers were so successful. This offense seems great but we don't have a Drew Brees, Philip Rivers or Ladanian Tomlinson. So many people have said it's great to finally have an offensive mind in Miami. But we need a good mind. And he has told everyone they have to compete for a roster spot. I don't see any other receivers on this team as good as me and they're not going to get one in the draft."

Chambers wants just one quarterback this year.

And you can tell the guy he really wants is Trent Green, who would be a perfect fit in Cameron's offense.

"You want the opening day quarterback working with us during that mini-camp after the draft. I don't understand what the holdup on this is. Are these guys really that cheap. Just sign the guy and get him in."

That's another reason why Chiefs general manager Carl Peterson is holding all the cards here and smartly holding out for a day 1 pick.

And another reason why you really get the feeling that Daunte Culpepper's days in Miami are numbered.

Chambers also thinks Calvin Johnson is a so-so receiver. "When he's done what I've done in this league come back and ask me again."

Who does Chambers think is the second best receiver in the draft? "Yo' Mama" he says.

Some think Chambers is looking for a trade out of Miami. Obviously he's very unhappy with the Dolphins. Cam Cameron had no comment on Chambers comments.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6716962

O.K., O.K. it's B.S. but it would be great to hear him say it.

Who does Chambers think is the second best receiver in the draft? "Yo' Mama" he says.

Yet another jackass in the NFL. Its embarrassing when they put a mike in front of some of these guys

You do know the post directly above yours was a spoof, not a cut-and-paste, correct?