Debate

KD in CA

With these tax laws ..... Probally not much...I'm sure the interest on a 100 million dollar house is quite high. Any interest you pay on a mortage is tax deductable so it probally evens out quite nicely. Have Teresa reveal her tax returns and we'll find out. A little OT..Did John and the campaign put a muzzle on ole girl..haven't heard much about her since "shove it".

Hey, does anyone know how much of a tax refund the top 1% of income earners got last year?  I was hoping it would get mentioned during the debate, but I guess not.  :lol:

69167[/snapback]

Now all's I have to do is watch the Yankees spank the Red Sox, mmmm, cool!! :w00t:

Damn it....even jumping on the Red Sox bandwagon isn't working out for me!!    :lol:

69235[/snapback]

;)

You work in NY? And you say that stevestojan? I wouldnt wear your Red Sox T in the subway this weekend............. :D

Course Kerry's favorite Red Sox player was Thurman Munson :w00t:

;)

You work in NY? And you say that stevestojan? I wouldnt wear your Red Sox T in the subway this weekend............. ;)

Course Kerry's favorite Red Sox player was Thurman Munson :w00t:

69249[/snapback]

:D Good Lord, of course I don't own any paraphernalia from any Boston team. I just have a need to root against the evil empire. It's pretty much all we Met fans have left..... :lol:

:D  Good Lord, of course I don't own any paraphernalia from any Boston team.  I just have a need to root against the evil empire.  It's pretty much all we Met fans have left..... :w00t:

69268[/snapback]

;)

Hey BTW, I liked what Joe Liberman said in Florida today. Said" When you vote, and whom ever it may be for, please check your ballet before you hit "Vote"

Now I wonder why Joe would say that to Democrats? :lol: