Another drunken illegal alien arrested

Just Jack

Noise was man being dragged by SUV on Long Island

The driver of the GMC Envoy, Alejandro Xuya-Sian, 27, pleaded not guilty at his arraignment Monday in Southampton Town Court and was ordered held on $552,500 bail. He was charged with being in the country illegally, vehicular assault, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, leaving the scene of an accident with serious personal injury, and other traffic violations including driving without a license.

No word yet on if he'll be deported.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The driver of the GMC Envoy, Alejandro Xuya-Sian, 27, pleaded not guilty at his arraignment Monday in Southampton Town Court and was ordered held on $552,500 bail. He was charged with being in the country illegally, vehicular assault, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, leaving the scene of an accident with serious personal injury, and other traffic violations including driving without a license.

Deported after he serves his sentence.

i swear, i was no where near long island.....really ^_^

I wonder why none of the drunk-driving illegals are Irish.

Interesting. No?

They would have been if they had autos (like they do now) in Boston during the late 19th century... Anyway, they are all related to cops...

^_^;)

This guy:

"The SUV’s driver, who police said disregarded a "rubbing noise" coming from under the vehicle..."

Notice most people do this? ;)

This is my wife's common defense... "What [fill in type of sound here] noise?"

I saw a guy some time ago flying down I-94 into Chicago dragging a damn deer on the back of his bumper... Stradled it with his car and just kept on going!... ^_^:D

They would have been if they had autos (like they do now) in Boston during the late 19th century... Anyway, they are all related to cops...

^_^

Excellent. :D

But, there are plenty of illegal European Immigrants in this country. The difference is, they have some $$ behind them, and, in this country, $$ talks. Let's be honest here. In this current rage against illegal immigration, the focus is on POOR immigrants of color. There is really no denying it.

When they start banging down the doors of Irish pubs in NYC and Greek diners on Long Island and Russian...(well, you get the picture)...THEN I'll believe the rage is against illegal immigration and not simply POOR illegal immigration.

^_^

But, there are plenty of illegal European Immigrants in this country. The difference is, they have some $$ behind them, and, in this country, $$ talks. Let's be honest here. In this current rage against illegal immigration, the focus is on POOR immigrants of color. There is really no denying it.

When they start banging down the doors of Irish pubs in NYC and Greek diners on Long Island and Russian...(well, you get the picture)...THEN I'll believe the rage is against illegal immigration and not simply POOR illegal immigration.

Exactly...

Tell me about it... Every year around this time, Easter... My next door neighbors have a friend come in from Ireland... My son likes it because the mother comes with her two small boys (8 and 10)!

Not sure why they come stateside for almost 3 weeks a year?... Yah, 3 weeks during school (I presume too)... But... I do know that they have connections in Cape Ann, MA and I think her father has business ties here... Not exactly illegal... But I wonder what's up? Maybe some sort of business/vacation dealings???

Totally, a money thing!

Exactly...

Tell me about it... Every year around this time, Easter... My next door neighbors have a friend come in from Ireland... My son likes it because the mother comes with her two small boys (8 and 10)!

Not sure why they come stateside for almost 3 weeks a year?... Yah, 3 weeks during school (I presume too)... But... I do know that they have connections in Cape Ann, MA and I think her father has business ties here... Not exactly illegal... But I wonder what's up? Maybe some sort of business/vacation dealings???

Totally, a money thing!

Strange. Maybe they have come to check on their Lucky Charms.

Deported after he serves his sentence.

Nah, here comes the spin he was:

a) on anti depressants

b) suffering from: add, adhd ,stp, gre, nmsqt, lsmft

c) suffering from a bad childhood

and...(drumroll).................................he didnt mean to do it.

^_^

What a joke, we have what anywhere from 10-20 million maybe more Mexicans who have sneaked into this country in the last few years and you throw up illegal Irish immigration. If 10-20 million Irish left Ireland every 10 years there would not be any Irish left in Ireland would there? current pop. about 5 mil

The truth is, at this rate of “immigration” in 20-30 years America will not be the same country that you, I or anyone else on that board grew up in. It will be culturally, Socially, economically, legally and politically closer to the Mexican system of government than the current American system

What they lack in money, they make up for in numbers.

The truth is, at this rate of “immigration” in 20-30 years America will not be the same country that you, I or anyone else on that board grew up in. It will be culturally, economically, legally and politically closer to the Mexican system of government than the current American system

What they lack in money, they make up for in numbers.

I propose we go after illegal Canadian immigrants. ^_^

Great post, Helmet hair. Way to play that xenophobia card. Never mind that these people work harder than most Americans do. Forget that little tidbit.

B.S they are not any harder working then we are in general, that’s a myth. If that was truth their county would not be in economic ruin. They would have worked hard in driving out corruption.

Just because brainwashed self haters think Mexicans are harder workers than us (BTW,talk about a racist statement in itself) it gives them the right to break our immigration laws?