OT-Still nothing from ReggieJackson.com

Thailog80

Twelve weeks and repeated phone calls I have heard nothing and still haven't received the 8x10 I ordered in May that I wanted to give Conner for his birthday (August 12th). I called again this AM and the number has been disconnected. So I used a link I found through the Hitaway page. Its the same recording that was on RJ.com. I think I'll take someones advice hear and report it to Visa as a fradulant transaction.

AVOID RJ.COM at ALL COSTS!!!!

If Mr. October is behind this well....here's to you Reg.......... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

1-877-808-4400 = Rip off hotline!!!

Twelve weeks and repeated phone calls I have heard nothing and still haven't received the 8x10 I ordered in May that I wanted to give Conner for his birthday (August 12th). I called again this AM and the number has been disconnected. So I used a link I found through the Hitaway page. Its the same recording that was on RJ.com. I think I'll take someones advice hear and report it to Visa as a fradulant transaction.

AVOID RJ.COM at ALL COSTS!!!!

If Mr. October is behind this well....here's to you Reg.......... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

1-877-808-4400 = Rip off hotline!!!

4560[/snapback]

What a ba$tard.....T-80 if I ever see him Ill give him a few of these for you:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

What a ba$tard.....T-80 if I ever see him Ill give him a few of these for you:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

4569[/snapback]

Reggie was my idol as a kid. One year we traveled to NYC for a Yankee game. It was against the Orioles. RJ got called out looking at strike three....proceeded to throw a fit and got tossed from the game, it was something like the 4th inning or so. So as we were going back to our car after the game a Rolls Royce Silver Shadow slinks out from the gates...I knew it was Reggie because I knew he was a big car buff. So myself (10 and my cousin 8) ran to the window of his car to see him. We said Hi Reggie!!! and other gibberish that little star struck kids say. He looks at us and Yells....."Get the fug off my car!" My cousin looks at him as says "What an A-hole"...RJ seemed a little taken back but kept yelling at us to get away. My uncle is screaming at him too "You're an A-hole Jackson" So as much as I wanted to get this pic for Con I already knew he was an A-hole....shame on me. :rolleyes:

Archived