Obvious!!!!!

go LB. This class does not run deep in RB at all. after AP there is a drop off in RB. i know some people think Lynch is some amazing player, but im not convinced. And also, due to character issues and from what i can tell an apperant lack of intelligence, i have no doubt Marv and Dick have already passed on this guy. So what do you do now... well you draft the next best player at a need position, and that is a LB. the LB class is by no means great, but there isnt a large drop off in talent between Willis and Poz or Harris... and i know they play different positions, but LBs a able to be moved so i count them as all the same.

So if AP is there at 12, we take him, no question. however, Lynch is not worth the 12th pick nor is any other RB, therefore, we would definetly need to take Willis if he is there, or Poz. simple as that :thumbsup:

go LB. This class does not run deep in RB at all. after AP there is a drop off in RB. i know some people think Lynch is some amazing player, but im not convinced. And also, due to character issues and from what i can tell an apperant lack of intelligence, i have no doubt Marv and Dick have already passed on this guy. So what do you do now... well you draft the next best player at a need position, and that is a LB. the LB class is by no means great, but there isnt a large drop off in talent between Willis and Poz or Harris... and i know they play different positions, but LBs a able to be moved so i count them as all the same.

So if AP is there at 12, we take him, no question. however, Lynch is not worth the 12th pick nor is any other RB, therefore, we would definetly need to take Willis if he is there, or Poz. simple as that :lol:

Have you guys ever listened to Peterson have a convo in an interview? That kid is not the sharpest tool in the shed either. Fact is, these guys are running backs. You don't have to be incredibly smart to follow a lead blocker and accelerate through a hole. Durability and overall talent are what we're looking for. Peterson and Lynch have both been hurt a couple of times. Peterson's last 2 seasons have basically been crap because he was hurt. There's not even a garauntee he can make it through all 16 games. Especially since he couldn't even make it through 12 the past couple of years at Oklahoma. Lynch has had questions asked about his back. I wouldn't say that either of them are sure fire "Pro-Bowl" caliber backs. I would say that their potential looks promising for the both of them. I would like to have either of them, but would rather us select Patrick Willis more. We are talking about a 6-2 230-240 lb. guy who ran a 40yd under 4.4 seconds. A guy that was a tackling machine this past season and in the Senior Bowl against the top NCAA prospects. Not to mention that alot of Willis' tackles are for minimal gains or loss because of his pursuit skills. All of his workouts have been solid and he seems to be a good character guy. Our run defense needs this pick.

So if AP is there at 12, we take him, no question. however, Lynch is not worth the 12th pick nor is any other RB, therefore, we would definetly need to take Willis if he is there, or Poz. simple as that :lol:

If the drop off in talent from Willis- Harris isnt too large, why not get Harris or Siler in the 2nd? While I like Willis, I'd rather have Lynch and Harris/siler rather then Willis and pittman/hunt

If the drop off in talent from Willis- Harris isnt too large, why not get Harris or Siler in the 2nd? While I like Willis, I'd rather have Lynch and Harris/siler rather then Willis and pittman/hunt

i wouldnt say that is isnt large, however, it is not a large as the drop in RB talent, therefore, i would go LB and not reach for a RB not worth the pick.

Power runner for a power running team. The upgraded line was made for a power running team, not a scat-back.

Here is why he would be the perfect fit. Agree?

no i dont agree, we have atrain to be our big back and get us the first downs on 3rd and short. we need a fast, agile, hard to tackle RB who can break one more ofter than ole Willis who celebrated after breaking one for 63 yards and tackled on the 10 YARD LINE!!!!!!

So if AP is there at 12, we take him, no question. however, Lynch is not worth the 12th pick nor is any other RB, therefore, we would definetly need to take Willis if he is there, or Poz. simple as that ^_^

Holy crap I never thought of this before. :D;)^_^

Maybe. But I still think Peterson will be taken much higher than people think.

Peterson's not slipping past the Vikings if they stay at #8.

There has been some speculation here about the Browns taking AP, but I think they either have their sights set on Brady Quinn OR they will try to trade down for more picks.

Maybe not so obvious - thought this FOXSports article was interesting - particularly the list of other players still availabler when teams selected the...

Top 10 running back draft busts

Personally, I'd prefer a run-stuffing DL and/or LB, before taking a running back in round 2 or 3, but it's gonna be interesting to see which direction Marv & Co. decide on next weekend. Anyway, no matter which way they decide, it'll all be over, and we'll be able to stop all the speculation and start criticizing their decisions in earnest! ^_^

Maybe not so obvious - thought this FOXSports article was interesting - particularly the list of other players still availabler when teams selected the...

Top 10 running back draft busts

Personally, I'd prefer a run-stuffing DL and/or LB, before taking a running back in round 2 or 3, but it's gonna be interesting to see which direction Marv & Co. decide on next weekend. Anyway, no matter which way they decide, it'll all be over, and we'll be able to stop all the speculation and start criticizing their decisions in earnest! ^_^

That piece is so annoying. How is a guy who was badly injured a "bust"? Why do reporters continue to neglect differentiating between real busts (Mike Williams) and guys who had really bad luck because of injury (Enis, Carter)?

I gotta go with Patrick Willis. The Bills need big, fast linebackers. Preferably, more than one.

What is interesting is that BIG is NOT as important in the Bills scheme as quickness and athleticism. Look at Poz's shuttle and cone drills. He is probably better at OLB for the Cover 2 and knowing how the Bills don;t really "play games", I think the Bills wll keep Crowell and ILB and take Poz or Beason.