High School Coeds kicked out of prom

I'm not agring with the school or the teacher on this one (not unless I see pics so that I can make a fair judgement), but.................................... have you seen what parents allow their kids to go out to prom with these days? MTV had a show a while back and they had a girl getting a "prom" dress custom made from her own design, and it made J-LO's tape holding it in place dress from the award show a couple years ago look tame.

I don't even know which side to take in this ("school boards with their stupid rules" or "teenage girls these days"). Reading this, I just couldn't help picturing those 25 poor guys and the frightening glimpse they got that night of what a horrific screaming emotional wreck of a monster a woman can be when she's denied a piece of her ridiculous fairy tale. I mean, picture it. Do you think any of those girls, were like "aw that's ok, we can still have a good time tonight"?

I don't even know which side to take in this ("school boards with their stupid rules" or "teenage girls these days"). Reading this, I just couldn't help picturing those 25 poor guys and the frightening glimpse they got that night of what a horrific screaming emotional wreck of a monster a woman can be when she's denied a piece of her ridiculous fairy tale. I mean, picture it. Do you think any of those girls, were like "aw that's ok, we can still have a good time tonight"?

Oh god, I didn't even think of it that way, I send my condolences to the guys that had to put up with the girls after this happened

:lol:

You started a thread about boobs and didn't provide a link?

That violates a Man Law®

Well, if you read the article it might not, it is kind of an iffy line to have pics, some of them weren't 18 so its a grey area as to weither its appropriate to be staring at their cleavage

Well, if you read the article it might not, it is kind of an iffy line to have pics, some of them weren't 18 so its a grey area as to weither its appropriate to be staring at their cleavage

Where's Meazza? We need a ruling on this one. ^_^