How far does Levy let Adrian Peterson fall b/4 trading up?

PIZ

I would think if AP fall to 6 Marv should make a deal. I can't see him getting past Minnesota, Atlanta, and Houston. What would Marv have to give up to move from 12 to 6? I really thought they would trade their 2nd for Turner, but the uncertainty of that will cause the Bills to think RB eariler.

Would this make sense? Take a LB (Willis or POZ) at 12 and trade back into the 1st round to take Marshawn Lynch, likely before Green Bay. What would it take to get back into the 1st round to get Lynch?

bottom line is if willis and peterson are gone by 12 then i say we trade down and add some picks. we swap 1st rders and select poz. more than likely well have 3 3rd rd picks and 2 4th rd picks. we trade our second rd pick and one of our 3rd rd picks for turner. with the first 3rd rd pick we select best available CB. with the second 3rd rd pick we select LB. with the first 4th rd pick we select TE. with the second 4th rd pick we take a WR with size.

1- LB- poz- PENN STATE

2- RB- turner

3- CB- deymon hughes- CAL

3b-MLB- justin durant- HAMPTON

4- TE- ben patrick- HAMPTON

4B- WR- ANYONE WITH SIZE!

give me this draft and ill do cartwheels

If we got a good LB at 12 I'd rather trade our 2nd and a conditional 2-4 next year for Turner if that's possible. Lynch and Peterson have potential, but Turner is a proven commodity at the pro level.

How so ? He has been a backup seeing spot duty behind one of the best OL in the league..What makes him a proven commodity.

exactly

they had serious flaws in their game that was not apparent from the highlight runs on ESPN.

Obie...I think we both are saying the same thing....I am not sold on Turner compared to Peterson or a Lynch. There have been just too many cases of backup RB being big flops in other places...Why for the matter even starting RBs from the Denver lineup have sucked big time in other places, with Anderson and Droughns to name a few....

The obvious trade partner IF the Bills covet Peterson is at Arizonas' pick at 5. They have picked in the top 10 ten times in the last eleven drafts! Do you think Bill Bidwill MIGHT be sick of paying huge signing bonuses and salaries to that many players? They gladly trade out because it is much more reasonable to assume that Levi Brown is there at 12, IMO. If not, DE Jamaal Anderson or Adam Carriker will be there! The Cardinals are the PERFECT trade partner though.....

bottom line is if willis and peterson are gone by 12 then i say we trade down and add some picks. we swap 1st rders and select poz. more than likely well have 3 3rd rd picks and 2 4th rd picks. we trade our second rd pick and one of our 3rd rd picks for turner. with the first 3rd rd pick we select best available CB. with the second 3rd rd pick we select LB. with the first 4th rd pick we select TE. with the second 4th rd pick we take a WR with size.

1- LB- poz- PENN STATE

2- RB- turner

3- CB- deymon hughes- CAL

3b-MLB- justin durant- HAMPTON

4- TE- ben patrick- HAMPTON

4B- WR- ANYONE WITH SIZE!

give me this draft and ill do cartwheels

I like Round 2, 3b, and 4. Round 1= OVERRATED and although I was able to see Hughes in person four times, and he is a superior playmaker, the fact that he tested out so slow concerns me.