ATHF:MFFT

Chilly

So, the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie was freaking awesome. Its basically 90 minutes of pure absurdity humor.

If you enjoy the show, you'll absolutely love the movie.

It also has the best transition from previews to movie I've ever !@#$ing seen. Purely awesome.

So, the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie was freaking awesome. Its basically 90 minutes of pure absurdity humor.

If you enjoy the show, you'll absolutely love the movie.

It also has the best transition from previews to movie I've ever !@#$ing seen. Purely awesome.

No Bostonians were frightened in the making of this announcement

No Bostonians were frightened in the making of this announcement

I don't know if you can make that assumption, actually... I heard someone in Boston watched the movie, saw a couple of "Mooninites" on the screen and called the bomb squad out of fear. :lol:

I don't know if you can make that assumption, actually... I heard someone in Boston watched the movie, saw a couple of "Mooninites" on the screen and called the bomb squad out of fear. :lol:

"Bomb" seems to be the appropriate term...it was second to last in opening day receipts. Should be in the 2nd-run theaters next week and for sale on DVD the week after.

"Bomb" seems to be the appropriate term...it was second to last in opening day receipts. Should be in the 2nd-run theaters next week and for sale on DVD the week after.

and that's basically fine with the Adult Swim guys. this whole thing is just going through the motions until they can release the dvd and make the real money

The fact that it even made the list after almost no promotions for it, and the only people really knowing about it are already fans of the 15 minute cartoon, thats not bad. Box office sales don't mean much, they make alot more money when its released on DVD

It received the 2nd most if you look at it on a per theater basis this week. It didn't open in many theaters though, so its not really a surprise that it was so low.

Yeah, I thought it didn't open til the 19th (this weekend) Was it just in select theatres this week

I haven't heard anything about the release being split up. I do know that they moved the date around a bunch, it was originally scheduled for a March release.

I don't know if you can make that assumption, actually... I heard someone in Boston watched the movie, saw a couple of "Mooninites" on the screen and called the bomb squad out of fear. :thumbsup:

I said in the making of this announcement. i don't wanna know whats going on in Boston right now. The Department of Homeland Security has probably raised the threat to :thumbsup:RED :ph34r:, and Tom Brady has been moved to a secure location

I said in the making of this announcement. i don't wanna know whats going on in Boston right now. The Department of Homeland Security has probably raised the threat to :thumbsup:RED :thumbsup:, and Tom Brady has been moved to a secure location

Don't worry Tedy Bruschi will take care of it