MLB's Brandon Siler and David Harris

Max997

I think there is more of a droppoff at RB after Peterson and Lynch then there is at MLB after Willis. The Bills will most likely have their choice between Siler and Harris in the second round if they decide thats the direction they want to go.

I would rather take Lynch in the first and either Siler or Harris in the second then Willis in the first and any of the other backs left on the board who I am not impressed with at all with the exception of Leonard and Chris Henry from Arizona. As much as Leonard wants to play RB he will probably end up at FB in the NFL and Henry is more of a chance pick then anything else. I like Bush but he doesnt seem to be recovering that well and I am not a big fan of Pittman or Hunt

Siler and Harris are both 6-2 and are close in weight and speed ( Siler is 241 and ran a 4.62 and Harris is 243 and ran a 4.59 )

the Bills need a playmaker at RB, plain and simple

I like Harris quite a bit better than Siler and I think he's underrated. Unfortunately, I also think that he'll probably go in the 25-35 range, so if the Bills want him, they would have to trade up from 43 in order to select him (I would not trade down to do so).

I also agree with your assessment of this year's RB class. The talent drops off a cliff from Peterson and Lynch to the next group available. I like Pittman, Irons and Jackson the best of the remaining RBs by far, but I still wonder if there's a starter in the group.