Favourite Concert

Shamrock

Have to say, Slayer is still an awesome live act. Intense from start to finish. No crap. No talking to the crowd. Just straight into it. Went for over 1:40. Played a lot from new album, i think... Jihad, Cult, Eyes of the Insane, Supremist, Skeleton of Christ and Flesh Storm. About 3 from "Christ hates us all"...including my favourite "Bloodline" and "War Zone" and the great, Dead skin mask, Angel, Reign... Awesome live concert. Seen all 3 concerts that Slayer have played in Oz and by far the best in concert... :devil:

Have to say, Slayer is still an awesome live act. Intense from start to finish. No crap. No talking to the crowd. Just straight into it. Went for over 1:40. Played a lot from new album, i think... Jihad, Cult, Eyes of the Insane, Supremist, Skeleton of Christ and Flesh Storm. About 3 from "Christ hates us all"...including my favourite "Bloodline" and "War Zone" and the great, Dead skin mask, Angel, Reign... Awesome live concert. Seen all 3 concerts that Slayer have played in Oz and by far the best in concert... :thumbsup:

Slayer does put on a good show - Tom is so intense on stage. I've actually met him a few times and he's really not at all intense when he's not performing - just seems like a regular guy - not sure how he turns it on like that...

It's a bit sad to see Kerry bald because its pretty obvious that he shaved his head because he was going bald, not because he he thought bald was cutting edge.

I recently put Seasons in the Abyss as my phone ringer - I think I'm going to give a prize to the person who can correctly identify it when it goes off at work...