Henry for Keenan McCardle

Jerry Rice says he expects to be traded before the deadline. The Raiders need a RB. The Bills need a reciever to take Shaws spot. Shaw is gone to make room for somebody. It would no doubt take draft picks to the Bills too. It would be crazy to see Jerry Rice in a Bills uniform! Something is brewing and I guess we will not no for sure until October 19th.

That might make sense with Teague out. It is also interesting that Henry is questionable for Sundays game. If he does not play because of an irritation to his foot after playing through pain last season when hurt something is definetaly up.

69228[/snapback]

bcbillsfan...

Is that bc for Boston College, or British Columbia?

Someone on the buffalobills.com board threw out Henry for Rice and Jake Grove.  Could be interesting...

69208[/snapback]

I think all this Rice talk is a bunch of BS, but I will say that if the above trade happened it would make my F'n year!

Hell, I would take a trade straight up for Grove. The only reason I was upset about the trade up for JP was because we could have gotten Grove in the second if we had stood pat. The guy is a nasty SOB that "should" turn out to be a really good center.

A scouting report for Groves says he is the best snapper in the 2004 draft and check out this quote from Groves

"I'm just the kind of player who loves contact, that's all, and I'm going to keep riding you until somebody separates us," Grove explained. "I like hitting people. I like hitting people for the entire play. That's just second nature for me, you know, and it's not meant to cause trouble. But I want (defensive linemen), after we're done, to know they were in a dogfight. I don't care if people call me dirty. As long as they don't call me soft, that's all."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor..._len&id=1739771

A scouting report for Groves says he is the best snapper in the 2004 draft and check out this quote from Groves

"I'm just the kind of player who loves contact, that's all, and I'm going to keep riding you until somebody separates us," Grove explained. "I like hitting people. I like hitting people for the entire play. That's just second nature for me, you know, and it's not meant to cause trouble. But I want (defensive linemen), after we're done, to know they were in a dogfight. I don't care if people call me dirty. As long as they don't call me soft, that's all."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor..._len&id=1739771

69301[/snapback]

Grove would be awesome- not like we need a center. Alot of people were screaming for Grove, including myself. That would be a great pick-up. Now if we could convince our organization that we truly need offensive line help, the one area they won't seem to address. Hi, my name is Tom Donahoe and I am in complete denial about our offensive line. HI TOM!!!