What's your over/under...

eball

I'm setting the number at 24 weeks.

This chick was with Imus because of his name, wealth, and access to a world she would otherwise never see. Now that he's been schitt-canned, does anyone really think she'll sit out at the ranch with that god-forsaken piece of shoe leather?

This chick was with Imus because of his name, wealth, and access to a world she would otherwise never see. Now that he's been schitt-canned, does anyone really think she'll sit out at the ranch with that god-forsaken piece of shoe leather?

I vote "Who cares?"

Rumor has it that she's been seen dining with one of the Rutger ladies.

3 months till she leaves him, 4 months till she's on Stern telling everyone what a POS he is. :devil::devil: