Bills on Tv

as ive said before, the WORST thing that can be said about us on ESPN is that we are a great team or we are going to the Super Bowl. as long as they think we stink we are going to be OK.

and Floyd Reese is a scumbag. he's the guy who drafted Pacman and then sat on that panel last week and laughed and joked around about him getting suspended for the entire season. NO ONE once mentioned the fact that bringing a guy like Pacman onto a team gets you fired and reduced to becoming an ESPN "expert". that dude has no cred whatsoever.

I'll give that thought a unanimous AMEN! Though I imagine they'll all say they knew the Bills were a good, young Team...Save those tapes! :devil:

Yep to the AMEN.

Nope to them saying they "knew". They won't say that. What they will say is that the Bills are:

"The Biggest Surprise Team" this year. Just like the Saints last year - notice how they all did the CYA two step and changed that story into "Isn't it great to see the Saints doing so well in light of Katrina, etc." after they picked them to go(on average) 6-10? This way no one can argue with them without looking/sounding strange.

See, instead of admitting they were wrong, or, lying later on, they will get to use the S word for us and put a positive spin on the whole thing. Who doesn't like a good surprise? :devil: My question is: Are the Dolphins and the Redskins(both projected big time playoff teams) "surprises" too?