Friday's Joke of the day !

One day a guy with premature ejaculation problems went to a doctor.

The doctor said, "Whenever you feel the urge to ejaculate, startle yourself." So he went out and bought a starter pistol. When he got home his wife was naked in bed ready fo him. So they got in the 69 position and started at it. When he felt the urge he fired the pistol. The next day he went to the doctor and the doctor asked him how it went

He said, "Not to good. My wife bit off three inches of my dick, sh-- in my face and my neighbor came out of the closet with his hands up, naked."

One day a guy with premature ejaculation problems went to a doctor.

The doctor said, "Whenever you feel the urge to ejaculate, startle yourself." So he went out and bought a starter pistol. When he got home his wife was naked in bed ready fo him. So they got in the 69 position and started at it. When he felt the urge he fired the pistol. The next day he went to the doctor and the doctor asked him how it went

He said, "Not to good. My wife bit off three inches of my dick, sh-- in my face and my neighbor came out of the closet with his hands up, naked."

best one yet!! excellent!!

I'm confused. Was the 6 or the 9, Nappy?

How about this:

A guy from Arkansas goes to a gynacologist and says "I need to get birth control for my daughter"

Doctor asks: "Is she sexually active?"

father responds: "Mmm...not really, she just kind of lies there, like her mother..."

Kind of obvious I know....

How about this?

A guy from Arkansas goes to a gynacologist and says "I need to get birth control for my daughter"

Doctor says: "Is she sexually active"

father responds: "Not really, she just kind of lies there, like her mother..."

Thanks Imus :lol:

How about this:

Doctor asks: "Is she sexually active?"

father responds: "Mmm...not really, she just kind of lies there, like her mother..."

OMG!... That is bad!

:lol: