Sabres on TV in Boston?

CosmicBills

Quick question: Do any Bostonians know if the game is on TV tonight? I have the center ice package, but the schedule is blank.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

As far as I know it's being shown locally on MSG's alternate network (w/ Jeannerette) and nationally on the Versus network.

I have Center Ice too. Last night they didn't have any games listed on the guide, but I tuned into Ch.622 (on Comcast) and they were showing Nashville/San jose anyway!

So all I can say is run through the Center Ice channels to see if the game is on (8pm start fyi). If not, then get on your computer and go to this link: http://www.comcast.net/sports/nhl/hockeylive/ to watch the Sabres/Isles on a video stream.

PTR

I have Center Ice too. Last night they didn't have any games listed on the guide, but I tuned into Ch.622 (on Comcast) and they were showing Nashville/San jose anyway!

So all I can say is run through the Center Ice channels to see if the game is on (8pm start fyi). If not, then get on your computer and go to this link: http://www.comcast.net/sports/nhl/hockeylive/ to watch the Sabres/Isles on a video stream.

PTR

Gracias! Same to you Simon for the help.

I was as confused as you were this morning when I checked the schedule before work -- maybe because it's on Versus it's not on Center Ice? Though, I don't know what channel Versus is on Comcast here. I'll have to hunt for it.

EDIT: Vs. here is showing the a different game ... no Center Ice schedule for the Sabres, though there is a mysterious "blank" channel which could pick it up at 8. If not, I guess I'm watching online.

Okay, I just checked my Center Ice channels. Still nothing on the schedule but Rangers/Thrashers is playing now on ch.622. I looked at InDemand's website and they say Sabres/Isles on channel NHL04, which on Comcast is 624.

PTR

Okay, I just checked my Center Ice channels. Still nothing on the schedule but Rangers/Thrashers is playing now on ch.622. I looked at InDemand's website and they say Sabres/Isles on channel NHL04, which on Comcast is 624.

PTR

Cool -- thanks so much, Promo!