Tyrannasaurus Rex

This just proves that creation and not evolution is true, because there's no way soft tissue lasts 68 million years underground. Therefore, the earth must be much, much younger, and the soft tissue was planted by the intelligent designer to mislead us.

!@#$, good point. :worthy:

Cool story, thanks for the link. I remember reading some time ago about a group that was going to take DNA from a wooly mammoth and an asian elephant to try and clone a wooly mammoth. Did that ever happen ?

It did -- and the creators tried to open a theme park featuring the Mammouth. But on the first tour, a storm hit the island decending the tour into chaos. Word is there were survivors, but the government shut the park down.

This just proves that creation and not evolution is true, because there's no way soft tissue lasts 68 million years underground. Therefore, the earth must be much, much younger, and the soft tissue was planted by the intelligent designer to mislead us.

Actually, it proves global warming. Somehow.

- Al Gore

It did -- and the creators tried to open a theme park featuring the Mammouth. But on the first tour, a storm hit the island decending the tour into chaos. Word is there were survivors, but the government shut the park down.

No seriously they were/are going to attempt it. A wooly mammouth isn't as scary as a T-Rex.

Holy sh--. Can you imagine T-Rex wings?

deep fry 1 hour. apply 150 gallons of Franks, 17 pounds of blue cheese dressing.

T.Rex forelimbs were only about a yard long, full-grown, which means the "wings" would only be about 18 inches or so. So I don't think you'd need that much sauce or bleu cheese. They'd be meaty wings, though...supposedly, T.Rex arms were stubby, but really muscular. [/dork]

T.Rex forelimbs were only about a yard long, full-grown, which means the "wings" would only be about 18 inches or so. So I don't think you'd need that much sauce or bleu cheese. They'd be meaty wings, though...supposedly, T.Rex arms were stubby, but really muscular. [/dork]

Yes Tom, I know this.

I would not be preparing 2 at a time. A dozen for starters.

Hmmm, T. Rex a la King. Barbecued T. Rex Fried T. Rex.

No wonder they became extinct.

I like my wings, as the sign at the mighty taco used to say, 'asbestos underwear' hot.

Then you don't need more hot sauce, you need better hot sauce. Adding more hot sauce just makes them messier.

Trust me on this one...I was indirectly responsible for the deaths of 400,000 chickens working my way through grad school.