Imus Simulcast dropped by MSNBC

millbank

Sorry to hear about that. I just settled a lawsuit nearly three years old where a truck driver ran a stop sign and hit me. Fortunately he did have insurance, but they were impossible to deal with. Although I tried to settle the darn thing for a reasonable amount without hiring my own attorney, the insurance company was unreasonable. I just picked up a check for twice what I would have settled for even after subrogating to the health insurance people and my attorney's fee. You might want to consider a provision in your auto policy that covers you in the event there is an uninsured driver hitting you. More and more of that these days, and not just with illegal immigrants.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about that. I just settled a lawsuit nearly three years old where a truck driver ran a stop sign and hit me. Fortunately he did have insurance, but they were impossible to deal with. Although I tried to settle the darn thing for a reasonable amount without hiring my own attorney, the insurance company was unreasonable. I just picked up a check for twice what I would have settled for even after subrogating to the health insurance people and my attorney's fee. You might want to consider a provision in your auto policy that covers you in the event there is an uninsured driver hitting you. More and more of that these days, and not just with illegal immigrants.

Thanks...though it was a year ago, and I have (and had) such a policy.

What pissed me off most was the police: "Well, we're not going to arrest him, even though he was drunk, left the scene of the accident, and didn't have insurance, because he's an illegal alien and we don't want to ruin his life by getting him deported." Morons...that's EXACTLY the kind of illegal alien you want to deport! :lol:

What pissed me off most was the police: "Well, we're not going to arrest him, even though he was drunk, left the scene of the accident, and didn't have insurance, because he's an illegal alien and we don't want to ruin his life by getting him deported." Morons...that's EXACTLY the kind of illegal alien you want to deport! :lol:

And that was my argument about the drunk illegal who killed the kids. Yes, a drunk driver killed them, but the situation also provides the foundation on which to make the case that if we took the proper steps to deport illegal criminals, we would reduce the number of crimes -- big or small -- in this country, and likely save many lives.

Thanks...though it was a year ago, and I have (and had) such a policy.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/myrtl...ne/17084889.htm

Neo-Nazi rally planned for S.C.

Group protesting illegal immigration to gather at Statehouse on April 21

Don't worry, everyone will be pro-illegal immigration after this.

And that was my argument about the drunk illegal who killed the kids. Yes, a drunk driver killed them, but the situation also provides the foundation on which to make the case that if we took the proper steps to deport illegal criminals, we would reduce the number of crimes -- big or small -- in this country, and likely save many lives.

20 dead, in V Tech U.

Holy sh--!