Anybody have any connections with the Sabres?

EZC-Boston

I would love to hear Drury or Miller or any of the Sabres on Jim Rome this week. I want Jungle Karma on our side, it is a powerful force. I know TBD is home to some important people, somebody make this happen. Hopefully somebody has a connection with the Sabres or knows T. Rodgers?

GIT R DONE!!!

I would love to hear Drury or Miller or any of the Sabres on Jim Rome this week. I want Jungle Karma on our side, it is a powerful force. I know TBD is home to some important people, somebody make this happen. Hopefully somebody has a connection with the Sabres or knows T. Rodgers?

GIT R DONE!!!

Jungle Karma? It's good to hear that Rome hasn't changed in schtick since I stopped listening ten years ago.

Jungle Karma? It's good to hear that Rome hasn't changed in schtick since I stopped listening ten years ago.

Changing would require some sort of talent and creativity.

I knew this would happen, all you clowns start ripping Rome but unfortunately he is pretty much the only national sports talk show to give hockey any credit.

Have a take, don't suck, so far most of you have sucked.

OUT

I knew this would happen, all you clowns start ripping Rome but unfortunately he is pretty much the only national sports talk show to give hockey any credit.

OUT

Another sports fan brainwashed by a sports radio 'celebrity'

It is beoming an epidemic.

OUT

Rome:

Zach Johnson wins the Masters? REALLY??? Major champions like Tiger and Phil and Retief crumbled at the feet of a Nationwide Tour vet named Zach Johnson? I'm pretty sure that golf is a lot easier than everyone thinks, and if I keep practicing as much as I have been, I see no reason why Zach Johnson won't be sliding that green jacket over my shoulders next April.

Sincerely,

Mats Sundin

OUT

We may have sucked, but not half as hard as that Hoover, Rome.

Rome:

Zach Johnson wins the Masters? REALLY??? Major champions like Tiger and Phil and Retief crumbled at the feet of a Nationwide Tour vet named Zach Johnson? I'm pretty sure that golf is a lot easier than everyone thinks, and if I keep practicing as much as I have been, I see no reason why Zach Johnson won't be sliding that green jacket over my shoulders next April.

Sincerely,

Mats Sundin

There we go! That's the spirit.

That Islander's coach is hot and looks familiar. Did he ever live in Buffalo?

Sincerely,

Mrs. Hasek