NFL Network - In Their Own Words - Marv Levy

2:30 p.m. -- In Their Own Words

Marv Levy - Get up close and personal with today's most successful and intriguing coaches and players with In Their Own Words. Each one-hour episode gives fans unprecedented access to an NFL legend with intimate sound. In Their Own Words reveals his intensity, humor, competitiveness and humanity using rare interviews, archival action footage and exclusive sound captured on the field, on the sidelines and in the locker room.

Followed by...

3:30 p.m. -- Film Session

1990 Buffalo Bills - Under head coach Marv Levy, the Buffalo Bills finished the regular season 13-3. Led to the playoffs by quarterback Jim Kelly, the Bills defeated the Dolphins and the Raiders before falling to the Giants in Super Bowl XXV.

4 p.m. -- Film Session

1992 Buffalo Bills - Under head coach Marv Levy, the Buffalo Bills finished the regular season 11-5. Led to the playoffs by quarterback Jim Kelly, the Bills defeated the Oilers (41-38), the Steelers (24-3) and Dolphins (29-10) before falling to the Dallas Cowboys in Super Bowl XXVII (52-17).

Likewise - can't wait to see Marv and hear his wisdom - hope folks around here realize (I know most do) how fortunate we are to have had this Hall of Fame member as part of the Bills' legacy, and how lucky we are to have him back again!

I hope they show some 'up-close' sideline footage of Marv for some of the younger fans that may not remember the early '90's Bills' teams as well as us 'old farts - I always found it amusing and entertaining to watch Marv cuss out the officials. I find it fascinating that - for someone as well-educated, articulate, and erudite as Marv - the guy's got a mouth like a trucker...that used to be a sailor!

No one says "mutherf#kcer" quite like Marv! :w00t: