If you could interview DL Anthony Hargrove, what

He'll be right down the street from me on April 22 and if it's possible, I'll see if I can ask him some questions on the current state of affairs with the Bills. Post some questions that you want answered and if all goes well I'll post his responses.

He'll be right down the street from me on April 22 and if it's possible, I'll see if I can ask him some questions on the current state of affairs with the Bills. Post some questions that you want answered and if all goes well I'll post his responses.

I would start by finding out what kind of shampoo he uses. Then, I would ask him what it is about DJ that gets them so psyched up to play hard and smart and how he feels about Jabari dismissing rah-rah players.

I'm interested in what the team's chemistry is like after the purging of what was thought of as the team leaders.

Not sure if you read this:

asked about whether he was ready to give up his number 33 to Michael Turner....

.....he said he's changed his number because he's ready for a fresh start and he was all business....so it's available (he actually thought that the trade had gone down already the way the question was posed to him....because the media tends to find these things out before the players....he told the story about how he was on the phone with Kelly Holcomb when he saw the ESPN scroll that Kelly had been traded and he said to himself....I wonder if this guy knows he's now an Eagle.....and he said the Eagles are getting a great leader and teammate in Holcomb.

if you're a good business man shouldn't you keep that number because it'll be worth a good chunck of change if Turner signs...

.....it was time for a new beginning

what's your new number...

.....you'll have to watch the video tape

who will step into the leadership roles now that Spikes, Fletcher, Clements and McGahee have all departed....

.....it's no longer a time for rah rah and words....it's a time for actions and he's excited about those actions...we'll just have to wait and see who those vocal guys are

do you think management is just cutting players to cut costs...

.....no, management is making changes to an exciting young team and moving in a new direction to fit the right players into the right scheme

was Willis a bad guy in the clubhouse....

......Willis was a great guy in the clubhouse and a great teammate who was very misunderstood by the media and thus by the fans. He was a southern florida guy and he definitely felt culture shock coming to Buffalo but meant no ill will in the things he said....much of which was taken out of context.....he will be missed a lot in this locker room.....also spoke glowingly about Kelly Holcomb and how much he will be missed and what a great teammate he was

he was put on the spot and asked if he was GM for a day....what is the biggest weakness of the Buffalo Bills and what position would you draft in the first round.....

......very funny because he hemmed and hawed and said I can't even speculate but then relented and said I would take anything but a cornerback!

he then promoted his new foundation for single fathers and when asked what the web site was he said just call me on my cell phone and then he gave out his cell phone number on the air!!!!!!!!! Very funny.

The Fellas did a fantastic job getting a lot out of Greer who seemed very candid and funny.

Did anyone else hear this? They talked about Buffalo for about 45 minutes...talking about Mothers and Anchor Bar and Duffs and that the women were hot and Willis doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.....I'll let you know if I can think of more....they had him on for quite a while.....he was promoting being named one of the top 25 Cosmo athletes in the country....who knew?

Why is he such a God to me when he barely plays.

And I'd also ask if he liked being tossed in at DT this past year and if he plans on doing so again. He did alright for his size at that.

Also... think I could grab an autograph :devil: have him right it out to "his biggest fan, Tim"

I'd 'preciate it... B-)

Why is he such a God to me when he barely plays.

And I'd also ask if he liked being tossed in at DT this past year and if he plans on doing so again. He did alright for his size at that.

Also... think I could grab an autograph :devil: have him right it out to "his biggest fan, Tim"

I'd 'preciate it... B-)

If I can I will.

Hey Tip--thanks for the opportunity...

A couple from me...

1) He played for Coach Kollar in St. Louis and now in Buffalo. Why does he think Kollar wanted him in Buffalo after St. Louis seemingly gave up on him?

2) He alternated between DT (in rush situations) and DE last year. With the addition of Darwin Walker does he figure to concentrate on DE?

3) In year two for the defense in cover 2--where does he expect to see improvements?

4) Ask him about Coach April and how he keeps the special teams consistently at the top of the league.

I know you may not get to ask him any questions--but these would be my top ones...