Programmers Gone Wild

HBSS151

Click: Google

Click: Maps

Click: Get Directions

To: Paris, France

Read Directions

Not bad. Thanks for that hidden Easter treat.

Click: Google

Click: Maps

To: Paris, France

Read Directions

BTW, works from New York, NY, too.

BTW, works from New York, NY, too.

And Niagara Falls, and Boulder Colorado...it seems like, from any point in the US to any point in Europe, the directions take you to Long Wharf in Boston, then a swim across the Atlantic to France.

Funny. Who says Software engineers dont have a sense of humor.

I believe it was Microsoft Word 97- if you were type "Bill Gates is gay" of any other facsimilie thereof, the synonym which would pop up on the thesaurus would read "I'll drink to that."

Trust me folks, I was in 7th grade at the time and had access to computers at school...I CAN confirm this.

Works for Moscow too, but not for Beijing or tokyo

Yeah, I came across that a couple weeks ago. I spent a good chunk of time trying to figure out how to get it to skip across the Pacific.

Yeah, I came across that a couple weeks ago. I spent a good chunk of time trying to figure out how to get it to skip across the Pacific.

Even if you are starting in Labrador - they send you back to Boston - but all things become metric

So, Google has its' own reverse Ellis Island ? B-)

Even if you are starting in Labrador - they send you back to Boston - but all things become metric

So, Google has its' own reverse Ellis Island ? B-)

:devil:

I believe it was Microsoft Word 97- if you were type "Bill Gates is gay" of any other facsimilie thereof, the synonym which would pop up on the thesaurus would read "I'll drink to that."

Trust me folks, I was in 7th grade at the time and had access to computers at school...I CAN confirm this.

Did you find the flight simulator in Excel?