Ryan Duncan awarded Hobey Baker

millbank

Alright , alright, you are aware the award goes to each years best U.S College Hockey player. It is a consequential award for U.S hockey.

( good grief you had me google what on earth is the Chandler Bing Award :unsure: )

I also wonder do Buffalo hockey fans follow the exploits of Buffalo's Patrick Kane. He plays for the OHA's London Knights is the Leagues leading scorer and at present with team in playoffs so far in 6 games has 6 goals , 8 assists for 14 points. Kane is said to be this years first pick in the NHL draft. Not bad for a Buffalo guy. Would it not be cool if somehow he could be a Sabre.

Who's the favorite to win the Chandler Bing Award?

Alright , alright, you are aware the award goes to each years best U.S College Hockey player. It is a consequential award for U.S hockey.

( good grief you had me google what on earth is the Chandler Bing Award :unsure: )

I also wonder do Buffalo hockey fans follow the exploits of Buffalo's Patrick Kane. He plays for the OHA's London Knights is the Leagues leading scorer and at present with team in playoffs so far in 6 games has 6 goals , 8 assists for 14 points. Kane is said to be this years first pick in the NHL draft. Not bad for a Buffalo guy. Would it not be cool if somehow he could be a Sabre.

:ph34r: Can't believe i got you with the Bing thing, Mr. Bank.

And yes, I am aware of the Hobey Baker (there's a bridge in Buffalo named after him, I think :wallbash: ) award. I am also aware of Kane, but have not followed his recent exploits. Thanks for the info.

(Of course you are aware...)

( good grief you had me google what on earth is the Chandler Bing Award :thumbdown: )

Yes, Patrick Kane's name has come up a few times on this site. He is another South Buffalo kid! He is supposed to be drafted in the top five this year. He led the OHL in scoring with John Tavares in second.

There are also four Buffalo area products playing in tonight's Frozen Four. Tim Kennedy, Michael Ratchuk and Chris Mueller for Michigan State and Andrew Orpik for Boston College. Not bad!