1. Peterson RB

3A. Tim Shaw OLB

3B. Fred Bennett CB

4. Mike Jones Iowa OG

6. Jason Snelling FB

7A. KaMichael Hall OLB

7B. Legedu Nannee WR

The TradeDown To 18 For Poz: (5 Defense, 4 Offense):

1. (Tradedown to 18 for CIN's 2nd Rounder)

1. Paul Posluszny OLB

2. Antonio Pittman RB

2. Brandon Siler ILB

3. Courtney Taylor WR

3. Michael Coe CB

4. Cory Anderson FB

6. Louis Leonard DT 6’4”, 320 Fresno St.

7. John Bowie, CB, Cincinnati

7. Maurice Price, WR, Charleston Southern

If I had to pick one that surprised me, I'd have to say the quality still available if we traded up for a Peterson or trading down for Poz.

Lemme know your reactions.

--Astro

The TradeDown To 18 For Poz: (x Defense, x Offense):

1. (Tradedown to 18 for CIN's 2nd Rounder)

1. Paul Posluszny OLB

2. Antonio Pittman RB

2. Brandon Siler ILB

3. Courtney Taylor WR

3. Michael Coe CB

4. Cory Anderson FB

6. Louis Leonard DT 6’4”, 320 Fresno St.

7. John Bowie, CB, Cincinnati

7. Maurice Price, WR, Charleston Southern

--Astro

This is the one I liked the best, though I would have prefered Beason instead of Siler as I think Beason would be a perfect MLB in the cover 2 even though he's technically listed as an OLB. People might be happy with Ellison penciled in as a starter and while I was impresed with him I want more competition/depth at the LB spots. I'd love to land Poz and Beason to team with Crowell and Ellison. It would likely secure the Bills LB spots for years to come and provide very good depth.

This is the one I liked the best, though I would have prefered Beason instead of Siler as I think Beason would be a perfect MLB in the cover 2 even though he's technically listed as an OLB. People might be happy with Ellison penciled in as a starter and while I was impresed with him I want more competition/depth at the LB spots. I'd love to land Poz and Beason to team with Crowell and Ellison.

Draft Tek right now has our #43 pick as Jon Beason, and I don't think he'd last until further down.

Draft Tek right now has our #43 pick as Jon Beason, and I don't think he'd last until further down.

Hey you never know, theres always one or two players on draft day that last longer than people think Simpson and youbouty lastest that long i remember people had simpson in the late first round last year NICE WORK MARV!

Hey you never know, theres always one or two players on draft day that last longer than people think Simpson and youbouty lastest that long i remember people had simpson in the late first round last year NICE WORK MARV!

Levy makes me sure that we come out of this draft with exactly what we need. We won't see it that way after Round 1, after Day 1, or after the draft, but during the season we'll once again say,

"NICE WORK, MARV!"

This is the one that i like the most. We need as many players as possible.

The RB Picked First (4 Defense, 4 Offense):

1. Marshawn Lynch RB

2. Jon Beason OLB

3. Buster Davis ILB

3. Aundrae Allison WR

4. CJ Gaddis CB

6. Jason Snelling FB

7. Scott Stephenson OC

7. Joe Cohen DT

1. Marshawn Lynch RB

2. Jon Beason OLB

3. Buster Davis ILB

3. Aundrae Allison WR

4. CJ Gaddis CB

6. Jason Snelling FB

7. Scott Stephenson OC

7. Joe Cohen DT

Does anybody feel we need to draft a QB on Day 2 to compete with Nall for the back-up with the loser getting the 3 spot?

Does anybody feel we need to draft a QB on Day 2 to compete with Nall for the back-up with the loser getting the 3 spot?

Yes. I like Tyler Palko (RD#6), Jeff Rowe (RD#6), and Jared Zabransky (RD#7). I don't think we'd be picking a QB earlier.

We have no RD#5 pick, and it'll take 5 picks to fill the other needs.

Yes. I like Tyler Palko (RD#6), Jeff Rowe (RD#6), and Jared Zabransky (RD#7). I don't think we'd be picking a QB earlier.

We have no RD#5 pick, and it'll take 5 picks to fill the other needs.

If it was my choice of those three...I'd take Rowe. Palko isnt much of a game manager and Zabransky reminds me of Eric Crouch athletically, especially in the arm.

1. Marshawn Lynch RB

2. Jon Beason OLB

3. Buster Davis ILB

3. Aundrae Allison WR

4. CJ Gaddis CB

6. Jason Snelling FB

7. Scott Stephenson OC

7. Joe Cohen DT

Buster Davis is too short to play MLB in teh cover 2.

He is a clone of Fletcher which is what they want upgraded.

We do not need as many players as possible.

We need playmakers and difference makers.

This draft is just a bunch of guys.

NEED to? No. But it's not a bad idea. I'd also like to bring in an experienced QB to compete for #2, as I have no idea if Nall can manage the game.

BTW, remember all the posts about how Nall was going to be THE MAN, as Marv brought him here and JP was TD's guy? Remember all the posts that said Nall would take over for JP after he crapped out in wk #2?

Where are all the Nall supporters now? Step up! Defend your man or take your lumps.

NEED to? No. But it's not a bad idea. I'd also like to bring in an experienced QB to compete for #2, as I have no idea if Nall can manage the game.

BTW, remember all the posts about how Nall was going to be THE MAN, as Marv brought him here and JP was TD's guy? Remember all the posts that said Nall would take over for JP after he crapped out in wk #2?

Where are all the Nall supporters now? Step up! Defend your man or take your lumps.

Holcomb's Arm doesn't post much anymore.

Kind of unfair to say that though, because Nall hasn't really had a chance to prove himself, JP just flourished. I was for JP all the way too, but I still won't put down Nall.

Kind of unfair to say that though, because Nall hasn't really had a chance to prove himself, JP just flourished. I was for JP all the way too, but I still won't put down Nall.

Who's putting him down? But, are you convinced he'll be a strong #2? I don't know one way or the other. I'm not faulting him for a lack of playing time (as obie wan, might). Players don't decide when and if they get into the game.

But, I'd like to KNOW the #2 can handle the job. I didn't get that sense in preseason.

The other was just to throw something out to those who KNEW he would be the #1 last year. Nothing against him.

I wouldn't mind seeing some competition for the second spot as well, but we'll never know what Nall really can do until he gets some playing time during the regular season, which may never happen anyways. Everybody's gotta start somewhere and he never really had that chance with Favre playing in every game.

anyone that starts with Marshawn as our #1

I don't mean to imply that he's not a good player; just that he's not a great player. I watch Cal a few times a year just because I dig the diversity and ingenuity of Tedford's offense so I've seen Lynch play some. I actually like him because he plays his ass off, is versatile, and plays a smart game. I think he's the kind of guy who can carve out a nice little NFL career for himself. But with a juicy #12 pick I don't want a guy who can have a nice little career, I want an explosive player who can make plays that change games and I just don't see that in Lynch. I think he's another guy in a long line of guys from Fresno, Oregon and Cal who were solid players that broke or neared school records because they were playing in that Tedford offense and then only went on to be journeyman backs in the NFL. I think in the next 2-3 years Marshawn Lynch will join the company of guys like Onterrio Smith, Michale Pittman, Maurice Morris, JJ Arrington, Ruben Droughns, Saladin McCulough, etc. All those guys were average players who put up big numbers playing under JeffT but couldn't be gamebreakers when they no longer had the advantage of playing in tons of space against inferior defenders.

Lynch will be a nice addition to somebody's team and and able versatile player if utilized properly, but I want a ProBowlin, playmakin, bigballin, bluechip stud with that pick and Peterson is the only back I've seen in this draft that fits that description.

I don't mean to imply that he's not a good player; just that he's not a great player. I watch Cal a few times a year just because I dig the diversity and ingenuity of Tedford's offense so I've seen Lynch play some. I actually like him because he plays his ass off, is versatile, and plays a smart game. I think he's the kind of guy who can carve out a nice little NFL career for himself. But with a juicy #12 pick I don't want a guy who can have a nice little career, I want an explosive player who can make plays that change games and I just don't see that in Lynch. I think he's another guy in a long line of guys from Fresno, Oregon and Cal who were solid players that broke or neared school records because they were playing in that Tedford offense and then only went on to be journeyman backs in the NFL. I think in the next 2-3 years Marshawn Lynch will join the company of guys like Onterrio Smith, Michale Pittman, Maurice Morris, JJ Arrington, Ruben Droughns, Saladin McCulough, etc. All those guys were average players who put up big numbers playing under JeffT but couldn't be gamebreakers when they no longer had the advantage of playing in tons of space against inferior defenders.

Lynch will be a nice addition to somebody's team and and able versatile player if utilized properly, but I want a ProBowlin, playmakin, bigballin, bluechip stud with that pick and Peterson is the only back I've seen in this draft that fits that description.

Deja vu

Whoah!