Bob Huggins leaving K State for WVU

udonkey

So he won't fit in with the rest of the couch burners in Morgantown?

OH he'll have no problem fitting in...that wasnt my concern...my concern is that he runs this program into the ground. We already have a horrid school president who is pretty much against sports and by far the worst Athletic Director on the east coast in Ed Pastilong. Last thing we need is someone to come ruin what JB built with our basketball program. Besides Huggins already pulled the hire and resign crap on us once in 2002. The guy can coach, but at what cost? the program losing its credibility? We already have enough unsavory characters in the national spotlight (See Pacman Jones and Chris Henry) We've weeded them out of the football program, we don't need someone giving them basketball scholarships instead.

OH he'll have no problem fitting in...that wasnt my concern...my concern is that he runs this program into the ground. We already have a horrid school president who is pretty much against sports and by far the worst Athletic Director on the east coast in Ed Pastilong. Last thing we need is someone to come ruin what JB built with our basketball program. Besides Huggins already pulled the hire and resign crap on us once in 2002. The guy can coach, but at what cost? the program losing its credibility? We already have enough unsavory characters in the national spotlight (See Pacman Jones and Chris Henry) We've weeded them out of the football program, we don't need someone giving them basketball scholarships instead.

I completely understood your argument. I simply wanted to work in "couch burners" because the first time I heard it, the picture in my mind was unbelievably funny.

I completely understood your argument. I simply wanted to work in "couch burners" because the first time I heard it, the picture in my mind was unbelievably funny.

LMAO, yeah we are definately a crazy bunch down there. I'll look through some of my old college photos and see if I have any couch fire ones...that way you'll have a a good idea.

poor WVU....they will rue the day they hired this cheater...I know no one is crystal clean in college hoops, but this guy is worse than eddie sutton...take a university down through ncaa sanctions, then move on to another...Sutton and Huggins are horrible for the college basketball game

Do you think he ...dare I say it?...steals copyrighted music off of the internet?

As someone born and raised a Buckeye fan, having grown up in Marietta, OH, right on the river across from WVa, and someone who attended the University of Cincinnati during the end of Bob Huggins career here, I say that this move is yet another reason for me to hate WVU and the entire state of WVa.

:unsure: